Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This is a beautiful abstract photo of leaves? Flower? I went with leaves because that is what I first saw.
I love all the blues coming back into decorating…blue pumpkins are hot this year! My leaves are shades of blue, brown and pink!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Soft Suede cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock, the speckle stamp from Gather Together was stamped randomly with Petal Pink Pink.
- The Petal Pink Organdy Striped Ribbon was wrapped around and tied in a knot.
- The large leaf from Gather Together was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then colored with the Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Gathered Leaves Die and adhered over the ribbon.
- I also cut the embossed leaves with the Gathered Leaves Dies from Petal Pink, Soft Suede and Night of Navy, then sponged around the edges with Crumb Cake Ink. They were tucked under the larger leaf.
- Season of Thanks from Gather Together was stamped with Night of Navy Ink.
Did I master the inspiration piece? I think so! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!