Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This is a beautiful abstract photo of leaves? Flower? I went with leaves because that is what I first saw.
I love all the blues coming back into decorating…blue pumpkins are hot this year! My leaves are shades of blue, brown and pink!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Soft Suede cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock, the speckle stamp from Gather Together was stamped randomly with Petal Pink Pink.
- The Petal Pink Organdy Striped Ribbon was wrapped around and tied in a knot.
- The large leaf from Gather Together was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then colored with the Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Gathered Leaves Die and adhered over the ribbon.
- I also cut the embossed leaves with the Gathered Leaves Dies from Petal Pink, Soft Suede and Night of Navy, then sponged around the edges with Crumb Cake Ink. They were tucked under the larger leaf.
- Season of Thanks from Gather Together was stamped with Night of Navy Ink.
Did I master the inspiration piece? I think so! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF