Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This is a beautiful abstract photo of leaves? Flower? I went with leaves because that is what I first saw.
I love all the blues coming back into decorating…blue pumpkins are hot this year! My leaves are shades of blue, brown and pink!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Soft Suede cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock, the speckle stamp from Gather Together was stamped randomly with Petal Pink Pink.
- The Petal Pink Organdy Striped Ribbon was wrapped around and tied in a knot.
- The large leaf from Gather Together was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then colored with the Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Gathered Leaves Die and adhered over the ribbon.
- I also cut the embossed leaves with the Gathered Leaves Dies from Petal Pink, Soft Suede and Night of Navy, then sponged around the edges with Crumb Cake Ink. They were tucked under the larger leaf.
- Season of Thanks from Gather Together was stamped with Night of Navy Ink.
Did I master the inspiration piece? I think so! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV