Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This is a beautiful abstract photo of leaves? Flower? I went with leaves because that is what I first saw.
I love all the blues coming back into decorating…blue pumpkins are hot this year! My leaves are shades of blue, brown and pink!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Soft Suede cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock, the speckle stamp from Gather Together was stamped randomly with Petal Pink Pink.
- The Petal Pink Organdy Striped Ribbon was wrapped around and tied in a knot.
- The large leaf from Gather Together was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then colored with the Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Gathered Leaves Die and adhered over the ribbon.
- I also cut the embossed leaves with the Gathered Leaves Dies from Petal Pink, Soft Suede and Night of Navy, then sponged around the edges with Crumb Cake Ink. They were tucked under the larger leaf.
- Season of Thanks from Gather Together was stamped with Night of Navy Ink.
Did I master the inspiration piece? I think so! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27