Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! We have gorgeous hand-crafted necklace for our inspiration today!
I have to say…I’ve used the Gather Together suite of products a LOT this season! It creates such beautiful cards! When I saw the leaf in the necklace, I knew I’d use it again. BUT…I also remembered making ribbon roses and wanted to recreate one of those! I LOVE how this card turned out. I spied some copper tones in with the gold, so I pulled out the copper for my card and used the Brightly Gleaming Designer Paper to get me started!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pretty Peacock cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Very Vanilla cardstock.
- A 3 x 4 piece of Brightly Gleaming DSP is added on top.
- To make the ribbon flower, I used a 2-1/4″ Circle Punch from Very Vanilla cardstock for my base and covered it with Tear & Tape. I started in the center and twisted the Mint Macaron 1/4 Textile Ribbon around in circles until the circle was completely covered. The tail is adhered on the back.
- In the center, I punched the Medium Daisy punch from Copper Foil Paper, then punched it again with a 1″ Circle to make it smaller. A large clear Faceted Gem is in the center. Two Mini Dimensionals were stacked on top of each other and added to the center of the ribbon flower. It was added to the front of the card.
- The large leaf in Gather Together was stamped twice with Delicata Celestial Copper Ink on Mint Macaron cardstock, then cut with the Gathered Leaves Die. They were tucked under the ribbon rose on the front.
- Two embossed leaves were cut rom Copper Foil and tucked around the ribbon rose.
- Season of Thanks was stamped with Delicata Celestial Copper Ink towards the bottom.
This card is absolutely STUNNING in real life, if I must say so myself! I’m so happy it turned out like I had created in my head! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Use HOST CODE: FFQJYT32
Create some winter magic with Stampin' Up!'s MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE! The delicate sprigs, berries and foliage combined with fine-line greetings promote winter's subtle beauty. Add a birthday, anniversary or get well greeting instead for an extra special message to warm up the cold weather months. Our MAGICAL MEADOW CARD COLLECTION features the MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE with the WINTER MEADOW DESIGNER PAPER. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX cards in this Collection! See more details HERE!
Celebrating a holly, jolly Christmas or any festive occasion is SO easy using Stampin' Up!'s MERRY & BRIGHT STAMP SET & DIES! Mix and match the word block greetings and use the two different types of lights for bright and colorful fun and instant cheer on your paper projects. Our MERRY & BRIGHT COLLECTION features the MERRY & BRIGHT BUNDLE with the MERRY BOLD & BRIGHT DESIGNER PAPER to make quick cards or decorations for any type of party. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX projects...four card designs AND two gift card holder ideas! See more details HERE!
Winter trees to Christmas scenes, our MERRIEST TREES COLLECTION has you covered! With multiple sizes of trees, presents, ornaments and stars that double as snowflakes, you won't run out of creative options using this set! We featured the MERRIEST TREES STAMP SET AND DIES with the A WALK IN THE FOREST DESIGNER PAPER to share the love of Christmas and the entire winter season. There are step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special project to use yourself, sell at craft fairs, or give away as a gift during the holidays! See more details HERE!