Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a beautiful wreath for fall? I love it! I have touches of this blue (Coastal Cabana?) around my home.
Here’s what I came up with…no flowers! I was tempted to go in that directions, but stuck with just using the color scheme and the great bundle, Gather Together.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with the Hammered Metal Embossing Folder.
- The embossed leaves from Gathered Leaves Dies were cut from Bermuda Bay, Mossy Meadow and Cajun Craze cardstock, then gathered and adhered on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Very Vanilla and cut with the oval Stitched Shapes die.
- The Braided Trim was tied in a bow and added to the side with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Two Peacock Rhinestones were added to the oval.
I love those embossed leaves…there are three different sizes in the die set! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Create with Connie and Mary's next Collection of tutorials combines the Wonderfully Wicked Stamp Set with the Ornate Frames Dies! What a FABULOUSLY spooky combination! We have created SIX fun treat boxes in this Collection with step-by-step photo tutorials. You'll love making these fun little gifts for friends, family and neighbors! Fill with candy or other small items and they are ready to go! Perfect for fall craft fairs! (All but one can easily be adapted for Christmas treats, too!) See all the details HERE!