Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a beautiful wreath for fall? I love it! I have touches of this blue (Coastal Cabana?) around my home.
Here’s what I came up with…no flowers! I was tempted to go in that directions, but stuck with just using the color scheme and the great bundle, Gather Together.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with the Hammered Metal Embossing Folder.
- The embossed leaves from Gathered Leaves Dies were cut from Bermuda Bay, Mossy Meadow and Cajun Craze cardstock, then gathered and adhered on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Very Vanilla and cut with the oval Stitched Shapes die.
- The Braided Trim was tied in a bow and added to the side with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Two Peacock Rhinestones were added to the oval.
I love those embossed leaves…there are three different sizes in the die set! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We created a new Gifts of Good Taste Collection with SIX packaging ideas along with our favorite (and easy!) holiday cookie and candy recipes! It is so nice to give special hand-made little gifts to co-workers, neighbors, your mailperson and UPS drivers! We've used a variety of Holiday Catalog Stamp Set and Dies for our decorating ideas, but you could mix the packaging up with the stamps and dies you already own...the recipe and package design is what is most important! This Gifts of Good Taste Collection has step-by-step picture tutorials featuring SIX gift packaging ideas using Stampin' Up! products with corresponding recipes you can quickly make up and give away! See more details here!