Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a beautiful wreath for fall? I love it! I have touches of this blue (Coastal Cabana?) around my home.
Here’s what I came up with…no flowers! I was tempted to go in that directions, but stuck with just using the color scheme and the great bundle, Gather Together.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with the Hammered Metal Embossing Folder.
- The embossed leaves from Gathered Leaves Dies were cut from Bermuda Bay, Mossy Meadow and Cajun Craze cardstock, then gathered and adhered on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Very Vanilla and cut with the oval Stitched Shapes die.
- The Braided Trim was tied in a bow and added to the side with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Two Peacock Rhinestones were added to the oval.
I love those embossed leaves…there are three different sizes in the die set! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27