Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a beautiful wreath for fall? I love it! I have touches of this blue (Coastal Cabana?) around my home.
Here’s what I came up with…no flowers! I was tempted to go in that directions, but stuck with just using the color scheme and the great bundle, Gather Together.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with the Hammered Metal Embossing Folder.
- The embossed leaves from Gathered Leaves Dies were cut from Bermuda Bay, Mossy Meadow and Cajun Craze cardstock, then gathered and adhered on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Very Vanilla and cut with the oval Stitched Shapes die.
- The Braided Trim was tied in a bow and added to the side with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Two Peacock Rhinestones were added to the oval.
I love those embossed leaves…there are three different sizes in the die set! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH