Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Isn’t this a beautiful wreath for fall? I love it! I have touches of this blue (Coastal Cabana?) around my home.
Here’s what I came up with…no flowers! I was tempted to go in that directions, but stuck with just using the color scheme and the great bundle, Gather Together.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with the Hammered Metal Embossing Folder.
- The embossed leaves from Gathered Leaves Dies were cut from Bermuda Bay, Mossy Meadow and Cajun Craze cardstock, then gathered and adhered on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Very Vanilla and cut with the oval Stitched Shapes die.
- The Braided Trim was tied in a bow and added to the side with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Two Peacock Rhinestones were added to the oval.
I love those embossed leaves…there are three different sizes in the die set! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we've done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF