Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! I love this tin type art piece…not sure if it is a wall hanging or what, but great colors!
I just had to use the Gather Together Bundle again, along with the Tin Tile Embossing Folder! It was a perfect match in my mind! And, because the Squares Stitched Shapes Dies I used were symmetrical, I went with a square card shape and used the Noble Peacock Foil Sheets and Copper Foil Sheet.
- The base is 4-1/2 x 9 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/2 and folded to form the square card.
- The Noble Peacock and Copper Foils were all cut with the Stitched Shapes Square Die and then embossed with the Tin Tile Embossing Folder. I made sure to line the tiles up in the exact same place on the folder so they were identical.
- I used a sanding block to distress the raised foil areas.
- They were all spaced out evenly on the front of the Crumb Cake base.
- The leaves were cut from Bermuda Bay and Cajun Craze cardstock with the Gathered Leaves Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Gather Together was stamped on Crumb Cake cardstock with Memento Black Ink and punched with the Timeless Label Punch. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Noble Peacock Rhinestones were added on the tag.
LOVE how this turned out! That foil just POPS! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Create with Connie and Mary's next Collection of tutorials combines the Wonderfully Wicked Stamp Set with the Ornate Frames Dies! What a FABULOUSLY spooky combination! We have created SIX fun treat boxes in this Collection with step-by-step photo tutorials. You'll love making these fun little gifts for friends, family and neighbors! Fill with candy or other small items and they are ready to go! Perfect for fall craft fairs! (All but one can easily be adapted for Christmas treats, too!) See all the details HERE!