Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! I love this tin type art piece…not sure if it is a wall hanging or what, but great colors!
I just had to use the Gather Together Bundle again, along with the Tin Tile Embossing Folder! It was a perfect match in my mind! And, because the Squares Stitched Shapes Dies I used were symmetrical, I went with a square card shape and used the Noble Peacock Foil Sheets and Copper Foil Sheet.
- The base is 4-1/2 x 9 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/2 and folded to form the square card.
- The Noble Peacock and Copper Foils were all cut with the Stitched Shapes Square Die and then embossed with the Tin Tile Embossing Folder. I made sure to line the tiles up in the exact same place on the folder so they were identical.
- I used a sanding block to distress the raised foil areas.
- They were all spaced out evenly on the front of the Crumb Cake base.
- The leaves were cut from Bermuda Bay and Cajun Craze cardstock with the Gathered Leaves Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Gather Together was stamped on Crumb Cake cardstock with Memento Black Ink and punched with the Timeless Label Punch. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Noble Peacock Rhinestones were added on the tag.
LOVE how this turned out! That foil just POPS! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM