Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! I love this tin type art piece…not sure if it is a wall hanging or what, but great colors!
I just had to use the Gather Together Bundle again, along with the Tin Tile Embossing Folder! It was a perfect match in my mind! And, because the Squares Stitched Shapes Dies I used were symmetrical, I went with a square card shape and used the Noble Peacock Foil Sheets and Copper Foil Sheet.
- The base is 4-1/2 x 9 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/2 and folded to form the square card.
- The Noble Peacock and Copper Foils were all cut with the Stitched Shapes Square Die and then embossed with the Tin Tile Embossing Folder. I made sure to line the tiles up in the exact same place on the folder so they were identical.
- I used a sanding block to distress the raised foil areas.
- They were all spaced out evenly on the front of the Crumb Cake base.
- The leaves were cut from Bermuda Bay and Cajun Craze cardstock with the Gathered Leaves Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Gather Together was stamped on Crumb Cake cardstock with Memento Black Ink and punched with the Timeless Label Punch. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Noble Peacock Rhinestones were added on the tag.
LOVE how this turned out! That foil just POPS! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV