Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Mary has found an AWESOME looking fall cake…making me wish I hadn’t given up sugar! I’d love to dig in, especially if it is spice or carrot cake inside! Yum!
I noticed that Mary had use Gather Together, so I wanted to use a different stamp set. I went with the fun Harvest Hellos on my card and kept it pretty simple!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Very Vanilla cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Come to Gather Designer Paper.
- The 3 x 4-1/4 piece of Very Vanilla cardstock was embossed with the Corrugated Embossing Folder and added to the front.
- The Nested Stitched Die is cut from Garden Green cardstock and added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The pumpkin from Harvest Hellos is stamped with Cajun Craze Ink and colored with Light & Dark Pumpkin Pie and Light Cajun Craze Stampin’ Blends. It was punched out with the Apple Builder Punch and added to the Nested Label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaf and vine were stamped with Garden Green and the leaf colored with Pear Pizzazz Light Blends. They were hand-cut and added to the pumpkin.
- The stem was punched from Early Espresso cardstock.
- Give Thanks was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Garden Green cardstock and cut with the smallest Nested Stitched Label Die, then added on front with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
Funny that this card gave me fits putting together…it was torn apart SEVERAL times until I was satisfied with the balance! I slept on it and then worked on it again in the morning and it pulled together easily! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!