Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Mary has found an AWESOME looking fall cake…making me wish I hadn’t given up sugar! I’d love to dig in, especially if it is spice or carrot cake inside! Yum!
I noticed that Mary had use Gather Together, so I wanted to use a different stamp set. I went with the fun Harvest Hellos on my card and kept it pretty simple!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Very Vanilla cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Come to Gather Designer Paper.
- The 3 x 4-1/4 piece of Very Vanilla cardstock was embossed with the Corrugated Embossing Folder and added to the front.
- The Nested Stitched Die is cut from Garden Green cardstock and added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The pumpkin from Harvest Hellos is stamped with Cajun Craze Ink and colored with Light & Dark Pumpkin Pie and Light Cajun Craze Stampin’ Blends. It was punched out with the Apple Builder Punch and added to the Nested Label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaf and vine were stamped with Garden Green and the leaf colored with Pear Pizzazz Light Blends. They were hand-cut and added to the pumpkin.
- The stem was punched from Early Espresso cardstock.
- Give Thanks was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Garden Green cardstock and cut with the smallest Nested Stitched Label Die, then added on front with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
Funny that this card gave me fits putting together…it was torn apart SEVERAL times until I was satisfied with the balance! I slept on it and then worked on it again in the morning and it pulled together easily! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27