Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Mary has found an AWESOME looking fall cake…making me wish I hadn’t given up sugar! I’d love to dig in, especially if it is spice or carrot cake inside! Yum!
I noticed that Mary had use Gather Together, so I wanted to use a different stamp set. I went with the fun Harvest Hellos on my card and kept it pretty simple!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Very Vanilla cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Come to Gather Designer Paper.
- The 3 x 4-1/4 piece of Very Vanilla cardstock was embossed with the Corrugated Embossing Folder and added to the front.
- The Nested Stitched Die is cut from Garden Green cardstock and added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The pumpkin from Harvest Hellos is stamped with Cajun Craze Ink and colored with Light & Dark Pumpkin Pie and Light Cajun Craze Stampin’ Blends. It was punched out with the Apple Builder Punch and added to the Nested Label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaf and vine were stamped with Garden Green and the leaf colored with Pear Pizzazz Light Blends. They were hand-cut and added to the pumpkin.
- The stem was punched from Early Espresso cardstock.
- Give Thanks was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Garden Green cardstock and cut with the smallest Nested Stitched Label Die, then added on front with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
Funny that this card gave me fits putting together…it was torn apart SEVERAL times until I was satisfied with the balance! I slept on it and then worked on it again in the morning and it pulled together easily! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up!'s Peaceful Poppies Suite is SO striking with gorgeous flowers and coordinating bright designer paper and accessories. We've designed an EXCLUSIVE Collection featuring BOTH Peaceful Poppies Suite Bundles...AND also included a couple with "outside the box" colors! This Collection has FOUR cards and TWO small favors with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS. See all the details HERE!
This Heartfelt "From My Heart" Collection has step-by-step photo tutorials featuring TWO card ideas and FOUR easy 3D treat projects for your family, friends and co-workers or classroom! So nice to spread a little Valentine cheer and these treats are SO MUCH FUN to make! See all the details HERE!
And, don't forget our other Collection from the new Occasions catalog. We've put together a great collection of tutorials featuring one of our favorites, Best Dressed Suite of products! Get ready NOW for your January classes! This Dressed to Impress Collection has step-by-step photo tutorials featuring three card ideas (one a special fold) and a 3D project to help inspire the "New You in the New Year!" Your customers (and you!) will love making this fun project in class! See all the details HERE!