Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! We have a lovely glass fusion piece for our inspiration today!
I knew I wanted to use the Gather Together Bundle and it came out pretty much like I had in my head! I love the bright yellows!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gray Granite cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Gray Granite cardstock was stamped randomly with the large leaf in Gather Together with Gray Granite Ink.
- Some Crushed Curry Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon was wrapped around the layer and tied in a bow. (I love this ribbon!) The layer was added to the base card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Gather Together was stamped with Gray Granite Ink on Whisper White and punched with the Everyday Label Punch, it was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The three sizes of embossed leaves from the Gathered Leaves Dies were cut from Pineapple Punch and Mango Medley cardstocks, then sponged with Mango Medley Ink. They are tucked around the greeting.
- To finish, a trio of the new Gold Glitter Enamel Dots (part of the Christmastime is Here Suite of products) was added in the background. LOVE them!
I love how this turned out! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our SIX WEEKS of Christmas tutorials continue with the whimsical Merry Moose stamp set! Who doesn't think this moose is adorable? It is a perfect stamp set for people who loves the outdoors, or it makes great masculine cards! Our MERRY MOOSE COLLECTION will get you ready for Christmas AND other holidays, too! This EXPANDED Merry Moose Collection of tutorials has four Christmas card ideas, two birthday card ideas, and two small favor boxes that you will LOVE for your craft shows and gift giving anytime! See more details HERE!