Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! We have a lovely glass fusion piece for our inspiration today!
I knew I wanted to use the Gather Together Bundle and it came out pretty much like I had in my head! I love the bright yellows!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Gray Granite cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Gray Granite cardstock was stamped randomly with the large leaf in Gather Together with Gray Granite Ink.
- Some Crushed Curry Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon was wrapped around the layer and tied in a bow. (I love this ribbon!) The layer was added to the base card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Gather Together was stamped with Gray Granite Ink on Whisper White and punched with the Everyday Label Punch, it was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The three sizes of embossed leaves from the Gathered Leaves Dies were cut from Pineapple Punch and Mango Medley cardstocks, then sponged with Mango Medley Ink. They are tucked around the greeting.
- To finish, a trio of the new Gold Glitter Enamel Dots (part of the Christmastime is Here Suite of products) was added in the background. LOVE them!
I love how this turned out! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC