Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Here are some FUN Snowman Cookies to inspire you this week! These look SOOO yummy…I could eat them right up!
I made a gift card holder using Snowman Season…it is getting to be that time of year, right? I love this design…so easy!
The gift card will fit vertically as I’ve shown, or horizontally. You could even fit two side by side!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and 7. Fold in half, then fold the small flap down. Adhere the two sides together below the short flap.
- Round the corners at the top and on the flap with a Corner Rounder.
- Cut 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 Let it Snow striped print Designer Paper for the flap, round the bottom corners and adhere.
- Cut 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 Let it Snow “snow” print Designer Paper for the top back, round the top corners and adhere.
- Wrap the Real Red Curly Ribbon around the flap and tie a bow. Adhere to flap to the bottom with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Punch 2-1/4 circle from Coastal Cabana cardstock.
- Cut a 1 x 3 piece of Sparkle Glimmer Paper for snow bank, cut to curve of circle shape. Adhere to bottom of circle.
- Add circle to Scallop Layering Circle slightly larger than 2-1/4. Adhere together. Add to flap with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Punch snowman with Snowman Builder Punch from Whisper White cardstock.
- Add Let it Snow Embellishment face, buttons, arms, felt scarf and hat from Kit. Add to circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp Let it Snow from Snowman Season stamp set with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, stamp off snowflakes with Coastal Cabana Ink around greeting. Cut with 1-5/8 Layering Circle. Adhere next to snowman with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Wouldn’t you LOVE to get a gift card with this darling snowman on it? Those cookies were great inspiration! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!