Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Here are some FUN Snowman Cookies to inspire you this week! These look SOOO yummy…I could eat them right up!
I made a gift card holder using Snowman Season…it is getting to be that time of year, right? I love this design…so easy!
The gift card will fit vertically as I’ve shown, or horizontally. You could even fit two side by side!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and 7. Fold in half, then fold the small flap down. Adhere the two sides together below the short flap.
- Round the corners at the top and on the flap with a Corner Rounder.
- Cut 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 Let it Snow striped print Designer Paper for the flap, round the bottom corners and adhere.
- Cut 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 Let it Snow “snow” print Designer Paper for the top back, round the top corners and adhere.
- Wrap the Real Red Curly Ribbon around the flap and tie a bow. Adhere to flap to the bottom with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Punch 2-1/4 circle from Coastal Cabana cardstock.
- Cut a 1 x 3 piece of Sparkle Glimmer Paper for snow bank, cut to curve of circle shape. Adhere to bottom of circle.
- Add circle to Scallop Layering Circle slightly larger than 2-1/4. Adhere together. Add to flap with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Punch snowman with Snowman Builder Punch from Whisper White cardstock.
- Add Let it Snow Embellishment face, buttons, arms, felt scarf and hat from Kit. Add to circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp Let it Snow from Snowman Season stamp set with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, stamp off snowflakes with Coastal Cabana Ink around greeting. Cut with 1-5/8 Layering Circle. Adhere next to snowman with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Wouldn’t you LOVE to get a gift card with this darling snowman on it? Those cookies were great inspiration! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV