Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! Here are some FUN Snowman Cookies to inspire you this week! These look SOOO yummy…I could eat them right up!
I made a gift card holder using Snowman Season…it is getting to be that time of year, right? I love this design…so easy!
The gift card will fit vertically as I’ve shown, or horizontally. You could even fit two side by side!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and 7. Fold in half, then fold the small flap down. Adhere the two sides together below the short flap.
- Round the corners at the top and on the flap with a Corner Rounder.
- Cut 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 Let it Snow striped print Designer Paper for the flap, round the bottom corners and adhere.
- Cut 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 Let it Snow “snow” print Designer Paper for the top back, round the top corners and adhere.
- Wrap the Real Red Curly Ribbon around the flap and tie a bow. Adhere to flap to the bottom with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Punch 2-1/4 circle from Coastal Cabana cardstock.
- Cut a 1 x 3 piece of Sparkle Glimmer Paper for snow bank, cut to curve of circle shape. Adhere to bottom of circle.
- Add circle to Scallop Layering Circle slightly larger than 2-1/4. Adhere together. Add to flap with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Punch snowman with Snowman Builder Punch from Whisper White cardstock.
- Add Let it Snow Embellishment face, buttons, arms, felt scarf and hat from Kit. Add to circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp Let it Snow from Snowman Season stamp set with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, stamp off snowflakes with Coastal Cabana Ink around greeting. Cut with 1-5/8 Layering Circle. Adhere next to snowman with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Wouldn’t you LOVE to get a gift card with this darling snowman on it? Those cookies were great inspiration! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF
MEGA 40% off SU! Adhesive/Envelope Sale! April 1-22, 2020 Click here for details!