Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a beautiful tree with bright metallic colors! So pretty!
I just had to use the Noble Peacock Foil Papers! And decided to use the Most Wonderful Time tree!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Bermuda Bay cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock was embossed with the Stylish Scrolls Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of the Old Olive Metallic Paper in Noble Peacock Foil Paper was added down the middle.
- The 2-1/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Pretty Peacock Metallic Paper was added on top.
- The 2-1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Blueberry Bushel Metallic Paper was next.
- The tree was stamped with Pretty Peacock Ink on Garden Green cardstock and cut with the Most Wonderful Time Die. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The presents were stamped with Bermuda Bay and the bows with Delicata Golden Glitz Ink on top, then cut with the Dies and added to the base of the tree with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Noble Peacock Jewels were added to the tree.
- The star was cut with the Dies from Gold Glimmer Paper and added on top with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Most Wonderful Time was stamped with Delicata Golden Glitz Ink on Whisper White, then punched with the 1-1/2 Circle Punch.
Lots of SHINY things on this card! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9