Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a beautiful tree with bright metallic colors! So pretty!
I just had to use the Noble Peacock Foil Papers! And decided to use the Most Wonderful Time tree!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Bermuda Bay cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock was embossed with the Stylish Scrolls Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of the Old Olive Metallic Paper in Noble Peacock Foil Paper was added down the middle.
- The 2-1/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Pretty Peacock Metallic Paper was added on top.
- The 2-1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Blueberry Bushel Metallic Paper was next.
- The tree was stamped with Pretty Peacock Ink on Garden Green cardstock and cut with the Most Wonderful Time Die. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The presents were stamped with Bermuda Bay and the bows with Delicata Golden Glitz Ink on top, then cut with the Dies and added to the base of the tree with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Noble Peacock Jewels were added to the tree.
- The star was cut with the Dies from Gold Glimmer Paper and added on top with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Most Wonderful Time was stamped with Delicata Golden Glitz Ink on Whisper White, then punched with the 1-1/2 Circle Punch.
Lots of SHINY things on this card! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our popular TECHNIQUES Collection is back with SIX new techniques for cards! We are featuring the upcoming BLESSINGS OF HOME STAMP SET and FLOWERS OF HOME DIES (available for demos to preorder now and customers on January 3) along with the techniques. These flower images are so pretty to color or leave monochromatic for a vintage look! We've also paired the Bundle with the HEART & HOME DESIGNER PAPER on our SIX technique card tutorials. See more details here!
Don't you LOVE a great tree set? We do! In this bundle, use the trees singly or build an entire forest! They aren't just for Christmas cards, this bundle can be used year-around to build a woodsy scene. For our Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET and CHRISTMAS TREE DIES with the WHIMSY & WONDER DESIGNER PAPER to create three cards (one a special fold card) and a fabulous 3D project you can't wait to use...just in time for the holidays! See more details HERE!