Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a beautiful tree with bright metallic colors! So pretty!
I just had to use the Noble Peacock Foil Papers! And decided to use the Most Wonderful Time tree!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Bermuda Bay cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock was embossed with the Stylish Scrolls Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of the Old Olive Metallic Paper in Noble Peacock Foil Paper was added down the middle.
- The 2-1/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Pretty Peacock Metallic Paper was added on top.
- The 2-1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Blueberry Bushel Metallic Paper was next.
- The tree was stamped with Pretty Peacock Ink on Garden Green cardstock and cut with the Most Wonderful Time Die. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The presents were stamped with Bermuda Bay and the bows with Delicata Golden Glitz Ink on top, then cut with the Dies and added to the base of the tree with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Noble Peacock Jewels were added to the tree.
- The star was cut with the Dies from Gold Glimmer Paper and added on top with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Most Wonderful Time was stamped with Delicata Golden Glitz Ink on Whisper White, then punched with the 1-1/2 Circle Punch.
Lots of SHINY things on this card! OK, make sure to check out what Mary did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Love is in Air! Not only on February 14th, but really just about any time of the year. One thing we love about the Forever & Always Stamp Set and Always Dies, is that it isn't just for Valentine's Day! If you look closely, it is perfectly suited for any day...birthdays, anniversaries, or weddings! Our next collection featuring the Love You Always Suite has a little of everything! We've made three cards (one a fun fold), and a decorated gift box that has a couple treats and a surprise inside for someone special! See more details HERE!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC