WOOHOO!!! It’s an EXCITING day in the Stampin’ Up! world! The NEW 2014-2015 Catalog is available to order from beginning at 2:00 Eastern time!!! I can hardly wait! I already have my LONG list of items ready to go! You also only have 2 more days to get the retiring stamps and accessories before they go away…what is left that is! You can place BOTH on the same order until the end of June 4th! See the pdf of the NEW CATALOG HERE!
Here is one of the cards that I did using our Preorder set, In This Together! So nice that Stampin’ Up! gives demos the opportunity to order a few of the sets and accessories ahead of time. I also used the new Moonlight Paper Pack. Wow…I am LOVING the colors in it! I also colored the woman with the Blendabilities. You’ll need to wait a couple months to get your hands on those unless you are a demo (good reason to join, huh??? Especially with the $50 sign up special going on now! You can click HERE to join my INKspired Treasures team!)
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Blackberry Bliss, folded in half.
- I added a layer of 4 x 5 1/4 Whisper White.
- On top I cut a 2 1/4 x 4 3/4 piece of Moonlight Designer Paper Stack.
- Across the front is a 3/4 x 4 piece of Blackberry Bliss.
- I inked up the greeting with my Black Stampin’ Write Marker and placed above the Blackberry Bliss strip.
- I stamped the woman from In This Together with Memento Black Ink (necessary for Blendabilities) on Whisper White, then cut with the Oval Framelits. I colored her with the Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight and Flesh Tones Blendabilities Markers. I LOVE how easy they shade. Doesn’t that drink look yummy? lol!
- The Oval is placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I used the Banner Punch to cut three banners from coordinating Moonlight DSP, and then 3 Rhinestone Jewels for some extra bling!
Oh…such fun with all my new stuff! Hope you like it!