Grab a cup of coffee or tea (or your favorite beverage of choice!) It’s time for the NEW Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog! I’m SO excited with so many things in it…I can’t wait to place my order this afternoon (wait to order after 2 PM on Wednesday, June 3rd!) Need a copy of the catalog for yourself and don’t have a demo? Feel free to email me with your address to mail one out to you at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also see it ONLINE here and place your order!
Please use HOST CODE 62GF2NDZ for orders $149 or less, $150 or more keep the host rewards for yourself!
If you do have the Stampin’ Up! catalog in your hands and you have a BIG wish list?
If so, you should consider our Starter Kit deal, which is enhanced for June! Typically, new Demonstrators can choose $125 in product for $99 + tax, shipping is included. Starting June 3, you can also choose a product bundle – either a stamp and punch bundle from pages 168-169 or a stamp and die bundle from pages 173-179.
Becoming a Demo is as easy as ordering a Starter Kit, but there is no obligation to purchase anything further or to sell. Your purchases will be discounted at least 20% while you are active, so this is a great way to save money on your hobby. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions on this – email me at email@example.com and we can set up a call. See a list of the bundles HERE!
I’m showing off one of the bundles in the new Annual Catalog called Jar of Flowers! It has a coordinating punch and some fun plastic mason jar domes to make shaker cards! I made this one for a good friend who is going thru a rough time right now.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of the yummy In Good Taste Designer Paper…yep…you are seeing me use this a LOT!
- The Ornate Garden Terracotta Tile Ribbon is tied around the DSP and knotted, then added to the front.
- The Stitched So Sweetly scallop rectangle die is cut from Pool Party cardstock and added to the front.
- The jar is stamped with Pool Party Ink and the stems with Old Olive Ink on Whisper White cardstock and punched with the Jar Punch.
- The flowers are stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Poppy Parade Combo, Mango Melody Combo, Old Olive Combo and Dark Pool Party Stampin’ Blends. It is hand-cut an added on top of the jar, then attached to the rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Many Mates is stamped with Memento Black Ink and cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Die, then added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple Gold Glitter Dots are added to the background.
Do you love it? Be watching my blog for LOTS of new products I’ve been using from the preorder that demos were able to get early!
And get your order in early! Several items are already on the low inventory list due to delayed shipping from our manufacturers. They will be back in stock, but may have a wait!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27