Time for our monthly Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! The theme for this month is products from the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs! Should be lots of great new ideas from this talented group! You are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, and you can continue around to all the blog hop stops by clicking on the name under mine on the list at the bottom of this post.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party cardstock.
- Along the right side, a 2-1/2 x 5-1/2 strip of How Sweet It Is Designer Paper is added.
- A 1 x 4 piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock was added across the front.
- The label and greeting from Sweetest Thing were stamped with Memento Black on scrap Whisper White and cut with the Jar of Sweets Framelit.
- The candy jar and gummy bear images from Sweetest Thing were also stamped with Memento Black Ink, colored with Stampin’ Blends and then cut with the Jar of Sweets Framelit. They were added to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Glitter Enamel Dots were added on front. I love how well they coordinate with this designer paper!
I thought it was funny that when I started uploading my card for today, I realized that I had used Sweetest Thing last month, too! Oh well! OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Next up in our Christmas Collections we featured the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set with the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper for a warm holiday feel! Our GNOME FOR THE HOLIDAY COLLECTION has THREE cards (one a special fold card), and a darling home décor item perfect for a small gift! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s new CURVY CELEBRATIONS SUITE is an early release of the QUITE CURVY STAMP SET AND CURVY DIES that will be in the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. We've combined it with the coordinating Christmas stamp set, CURVY CHRISTMAS and CLASSIC CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: F6P9Q2NK