Time for our monthly Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! The theme for this month is products from the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs! Should be lots of great new ideas from this talented group! You are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, and you can continue around to all the blog hop stops by clicking on the name under mine on the list at the bottom of this post.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party cardstock.
- Along the right side, a 2-1/2 x 5-1/2 strip of How Sweet It Is Designer Paper is added.
- A 1 x 4 piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock was added across the front.
- The label and greeting from Sweetest Thing were stamped with Memento Black on scrap Whisper White and cut with the Jar of Sweets Framelit.
- The candy jar and gummy bear images from Sweetest Thing were also stamped with Memento Black Ink, colored with Stampin’ Blends and then cut with the Jar of Sweets Framelit. They were added to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Glitter Enamel Dots were added on front. I love how well they coordinate with this designer paper!
I thought it was funny that when I started uploading my card for today, I realized that I had used Sweetest Thing last month, too! Oh well! OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Stampin' Up! has released a special "Christmastime is Here" Product Suite! It is available for demos to order in October, and customers can begin ordering on November 1st! So, we have put together a BRAND NEW Collection using the Christmas Roses Stamp set and Roses Dies featuring tutorials for FOUR cards and TWO 3D projects that you will LOVE creating in your classes, or for friends and family! The gold metallic tones in the designer paper and Glitter Enamel Dots are beautiful! Get ready for the holidays early! See more details HERE!
BONUS! We have put together a BRAND NEW Collection using the EVERYTHING IS ROSY PRODUCT MEDLEY (on sale in the Clearance Rack while supplies last!) featuring tutorials for four cards and two 3D favors...suitable for gift giving or upcoming craft shows! With all the PINK, this would be a great class for Breast Cancer Awareness this month! See the details HERE!