Time for our monthly Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! The theme for this month is products from the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs! Should be lots of great new ideas from this talented group! You are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, and you can continue around to all the blog hop stops by clicking on the name under mine on the list at the bottom of this post.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party cardstock.
- Along the right side, a 2-1/2 x 5-1/2 strip of How Sweet It Is Designer Paper is added.
- A 1 x 4 piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock was added across the front.
- The label and greeting from Sweetest Thing were stamped with Memento Black on scrap Whisper White and cut with the Jar of Sweets Framelit.
- The candy jar and gummy bear images from Sweetest Thing were also stamped with Memento Black Ink, colored with Stampin’ Blends and then cut with the Jar of Sweets Framelit. They were added to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Glitter Enamel Dots were added on front. I love how well they coordinate with this designer paper!
I thought it was funny that when I started uploading my card for today, I realized that I had used Sweetest Thing last month, too! Oh well! OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!