Time for our monthly Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! The theme for this month is products from the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs! Should be lots of great new ideas from this talented group! You are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, and you can continue around to all the blog hop stops by clicking on the name under mine on the list at the bottom of this post.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party cardstock.
- Along the right side, a 2-1/2 x 5-1/2 strip of How Sweet It Is Designer Paper is added.
- A 1 x 4 piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock was added across the front.
- The label and greeting from Sweetest Thing were stamped with Memento Black on scrap Whisper White and cut with the Jar of Sweets Framelit.
- The candy jar and gummy bear images from Sweetest Thing were also stamped with Memento Black Ink, colored with Stampin’ Blends and then cut with the Jar of Sweets Framelit. They were added to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Glitter Enamel Dots were added on front. I love how well they coordinate with this designer paper!
I thought it was funny that when I started uploading my card for today, I realized that I had used Sweetest Thing last month, too! Oh well! OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
We are SO excited that we just had to publish a special release with a NEW collection of tutorials for the Painted Seasons Bundle right away! We have coordinated our tutorials with the Well Said Bundle, but any greetings could be used. There are tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a home décor 3D project. See the details HERE!
Don't you just LOVE the bright and cheery colors and fun images in Stampin' Up!'s How Sweet It Is Suite of products? Our Sweetest Thing Collection uses the entire suite! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a FUN 3D project, that will just BRIGHTEN your day! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See all the details HERE!