Time for our monthly Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! The theme for this month is products from the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs! Should be lots of great new ideas from this talented group! You are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, and you can continue around to all the blog hop stops by clicking on the name under mine on the list at the bottom of this post.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party cardstock.
- Along the right side, a 2-1/2 x 5-1/2 strip of How Sweet It Is Designer Paper is added.
- A 1 x 4 piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock was added across the front.
- The label and greeting from Sweetest Thing were stamped with Memento Black on scrap Whisper White and cut with the Jar of Sweets Framelit.
- The candy jar and gummy bear images from Sweetest Thing were also stamped with Memento Black Ink, colored with Stampin’ Blends and then cut with the Jar of Sweets Framelit. They were added to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Glitter Enamel Dots were added on front. I love how well they coordinate with this designer paper!
I thought it was funny that when I started uploading my card for today, I realized that I had used Sweetest Thing last month, too! Oh well! OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July! We are featuring Lots of Cheer stamp set and Tags & More Accessory Kit in our next Collection to get you THINKING about your Christmas card classes, buffets or personal cards! This Lots of Cheer Collection would make a wonderful Product Class as it uses minimal supplies. Have each person purchase the Tags & More Accessory Kit ($9) and use your stamp set to complete the cards! We have SIX step-by-step card tutorials to help you get started! See the details HERE!