Here’s my first project using the Cutie Pie Box Thinlit that I turned into a Christmas Tree box! Wouldn’t this be fun to give someone filled with treats?
- I used Old Olive cardstock for the box and Chocolate Chip for the tree trunk.
- The stripe pattern in the Merry Moments Designer Paper makes great “garland” for the tree and some decoration along the sides.
- In between the garland are “ornaments” of Silver Sequins from the Sequin Trim.
- At top is the new Star Punch from Silver Glimmer Paper and is added with a Stampin’ Dimensional to the top.
- Very Merry is from And Many More stamp set and stamped with Cherry Cobbler Ink, then punched with the new Washi Tape punch.
- A couple Petite Flowers punched from Real Red are added to the side with a Silver Sequin in the center.
And, of course, I needed a matching card…all using the Cutie Pie Box Thinlet, too!
- The larger size is a tree FRAME with the DSP behind the opening. I used the larger box size and the additional smaller size framelits to make a tree frame. A few sequins were added for “ornaments”.
- The smaller one is the framelit cut out out from the larger size and I decorated it like the box. The flower is two Petite Petals Punches from the reverse side of the stripe DSP.
- Merry Christmas is from the new set, Lots of Joy, stamped in Real Red.
- The 3 1/2 x 4 Smoky Slate cardstock is embossed with the Elegants Dots Folder and adhered to the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, then the 4-1/4 x 11 base of Real Red cardstock.
- Some 1/8″ Silver Ribbon hides the seam.
- The trunks are just cut pieces of Chocolate Chip cardstock.