Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve both Maui trips that were held in May 2021! Stampin’ Up! thoroughly spoiled us…we had an AWESOME time! Our theme this month is ANYTHING CURRENT!
SWEET FAREWELL STAMP SET
I just recently ordered this stamp set, Sweet Farewell, and think it is SO cute! It is fun to use a stamp set that I normally wouldn’t buy and then realize that I actually love it!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Coastal Cabana cardstock was added to the front.
- On top, the 2-1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of Pattern Party Designer Paper was added to the bottom. (This is a HOST only DSP…and there are a TON of sheets in it!)
- The reverse side had the black polka dot, so I used a 1/2 x 5-1/4 across the top of the DSP to hide the seam.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- I cut the largest Tailor Made Tag down by cutting it shorter with the same die. The camera was stamped with Memento Black and colored with Light & Dark Gray Granite and Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends. I added the tag to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon was tied in a bow and added to the tag with Mini Glue Dots.
- It needed just a little something, so I used the Dark Gray Granite Blends and tapped it again my ruler to get speckles of ink across the front of the card.
- Finally, a pink In Color Jewel was added to the camera for a little bling.
Isn’t that SO cheery and bright…and so fun! If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my current Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself!
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 1st as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!
Lift up a special someone's spirits using Stampin' Up!'s HOT AIR BALLOON BUNDLE by combining hot air balloon designs in various colors and the greetings to show birthday wishes, encouragement and support! Personalize your stamped papercraft balloons with HOT AIR BALLOON DIES that feature quilted elements, balloon baskets, hearts, banner, pennants and more! Our HOT AIR BALLOON COLLECTION also features the LIGHTER THAN AIR DESIGNER PAPER with soft vibrant colors. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for THREE cards (one a special fold) and a useful gift packaging holder, too! See more details HERE!