Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve both Maui trips that were held in May 2021! Stampin’ Up! thoroughly spoiled us…we had an AWESOME time! Our theme this month is ANYTHING CURRENT!
SWEET FAREWELL STAMP SET
I just recently ordered this stamp set, Sweet Farewell, and think it is SO cute! It is fun to use a stamp set that I normally wouldn’t buy and then realize that I actually love it!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Coastal Cabana cardstock was added to the front.
- On top, the 2-1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of Pattern Party Designer Paper was added to the bottom. (This is a HOST only DSP…and there are a TON of sheets in it!)
- The reverse side had the black polka dot, so I used a 1/2 x 5-1/4 across the top of the DSP to hide the seam.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- I cut the largest Tailor Made Tag down by cutting it shorter with the same die. The camera was stamped with Memento Black and colored with Light & Dark Gray Granite and Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends. I added the tag to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon was tied in a bow and added to the tag with Mini Glue Dots.
- It needed just a little something, so I used the Dark Gray Granite Blends and tapped it again my ruler to get speckles of ink across the front of the card.
- Finally, a pink In Color Jewel was added to the camera for a little bling.
Isn’t that SO cheery and bright…and so fun! If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my current Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself!
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9