- Holly Jolly Greetings
- Vintage Leaves
- Your Presents
- Happy Scenes
- Thankful Forest Friends
- BONUS: Reason for the Season
Sign up today over on Create with Connie and Mary!
I also used Lighthearted Leaves again for today’s blog card! I just couldn’t resist! We have LOTS of October birthdays in our family, so this one is for my mom who turns 80 this coming weekend!
Here are the details!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Old Olive.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, the Lighthearted Leaves were stamped with Old Olive and Hello Honey Inks and the greeting from Watercolor Wishes with Chocolate Chip Ink.
- A 3/4 x 4 band of Tangelo Twist cardstock is added across the front…with a 1/4″ x 4″ strip of Metallic Gold Cardstock in the center.
- The small leaf was stamped with Tangelo Twist Ink on Crumb Cake, then cut with the Leaflet Framelits. Some of the fun details were “painted” with White Craft Ink and a Blender Pen…gives you lots of control on where it is painted. The leaf is popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Gold Cording is tied in a bow and added to the stem with a Mini Glue Dot.
- For a little extra bling, some Gold Sequins were glued to the front of the card.
I know she’ll really like it…hope she doesn’t peek at my blog before her birthday!