Yep…I'm using Stampin' Up!'s Love You Much set again! I'm so happy that Stampin' Up! came out with the Whole Lot of Love series of products! Our Create with Connie and Mary Valentine Mini Collection subscription using them is VERY popular!!! It's not too late to join!
Here is the card closed:
Then showing the tri-fold:
And fully open:
Isn't that cute? I love these tri-fold cards! A couple years ago I received one with a photo on the inside…great idea! Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Real Red cardstock, scored at 2 3/4 and 8 1/4. The sides should fold in and meet in the middle.
- Add 2 1/2 x 4 panels of Fresh Prints Designer Paper to each flap front.
- I cut a 2 1/2 x 3 1/4 panel of Baked Brown Sugar and layered on 2 1/4 x 3 Whisper White.
- The bird was inked with Coastal Cabana and then used a marker on the legs, top feathers and beak. I stamped the heart again with Real Red, then cut out and adhered over the other one.
- I stamped Made with Love in Real Red, punched with the 1-1/4 Circle, then layered on 1-3/8 Circle of Coastal Cabana and then the Scallop Circle of Real Red (I don't know how LONG it has been since I've used that combo of punches…and it used to be my favorite!) I added a Rhinestone to the center of the heart.
- Inside I stamped Love You Much in Real Red on a 2 1/4 x 3 1/2 panel of Whisper White and centered it inside.
Isn't it SWEET???
This MINI collection will be slightly different…FOUR projects…for only $5.95 US!!!
- A mini session featuring the Whole Lot of Love Valentine stamps and accessories!
- FOUR step-by-step pictorial project tutorials…two card set tutorials and two 3D projects!
- NEW! Kits of supplies for each project will be available to purchase!
- Featuring the Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack on all our projects!
- ONE tutorial revealed EACH day on Dec 26, 27, 28 and 29.
- Exclusive to subscribers, these projects will not be shown ANYWHERE else!
- Demos & Customers welcome!
Sign up today over on Create with Connie and Mary!