Happy Leap Year Day!!!!
I love the little sayings in the Hostess Set, Love You Sew, and knew that I’d have to get it when I first saw it! I finally sat down and played with it a little. Here’s what I came up with! I really didn’t have any specific reason in mind…just thought it was a cute layout!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Mint Macaron, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, the I Love You Sew greeting was stamped with Watermelon Wonder in the lower left.
- Two 1-1/4 Whisper White and two 1-1/4 It’s My Party Designer paper squares were cut and adhered to 1-3/8″ squares of Basic Black cardstock.
- The Whisper White squares were stamped with the stitched heart in Watermelon Wonder Ink. Then the squares were adhered to the front.
- The scissors were stamped with Basic Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and cut out and placed on one of the DSP squares. A Melon Mambo (Brights) button was tied with White Baker’s Twine and added to the other DSP square with a Mini Glue Dot.
- The spool image was stamped twice with Basic Black Ink, then the Watermelon Wonder and Mint Macaron Markers colored in the thread area. They were cut out and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I think this turned out really cute and I love the sewing theme!
Stamps: Love You Sew (Hostess – Occasions Catalog)
Inks: Basic Black Archival, Watermelon Wonder
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Mint Macaron
Accessories: It’s My Party DSP, Brights Buttons, White Baker’s Twine, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals