I love the greetings and images in Stampin’ Up!’s Making Spirits Bright stamp set…especially the eyeball martini! But, since we are getting ready to start the Holiday/Winter Collection of Create with Connie and Mary, I thought I’d better go with the season and make my card a Christmas holiday card today! It was also my first time to use the Star Border punch…and I backed it with Champagne Glimmer Paper! I also did a second version of this card which I’ll show off later this week!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Whisper White, folded in half.
- Next layer is 4 x 5-1/4 Garden Green.
- On the 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 layer of Real Red, I used the Confetti Stars Punch along the left side. As a bonus, I have all these little star confetti sitting in a pile ready to use in a shaker card!
- Behind the Real Red layer, I adhered a 1-1/2 x 4-3/4 piece of Champagne Glimmer Paper…it really shimmers in real life!
- Across the front I added a 1 x 4 piece of Nordic Noel Designer Paper (LOVE that stripe and the traditional Christmas colors in this DSP!)
- I stamped the Christmas drink with Black Stazon Ink on Whisper White, then used Real Red, Garden Green, So Saffron and Pool Party Markers to color it. I cut it out with the Window Frame Framelit and layered it on a square 1/4″ larger than the framelit.
Did you see? We’re getting ready to start a NEW Holiday Collection 2014 over on Create with Connie and Mary that is full of gift ideas, home decor and 3D project tutorials perfect for your stamp camps and classes! We’re using Christmas and Winter products from Stampin’ Up!’s Holiday Catalog. Don’t miss out on Early Bird Pricing…save $5 off the regular $29.95 price! Get over 24 projects for only $24.95 US! More details over on Create with Connie and Mary!