Time for our monthly Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! The theme again for this month is products from the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs! You are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, and you can continue around to all the blog hop stops by clicking on the name under mine on the list at the bottom of this post.
HOME TO ROOST
I decided to use the FREE Sale-A-Bration Stampin’ Up! Home to Roost stamp set on my card in a little different way! This set was one of the first SAB sets to catch my eye, but I haven’t used it all that much…so many FUN sets to use! lol! And, again I’m using the black gingham check from Botanical Butterfly DSP…what will I do when SAB is over? I LOVE that print!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Merry Merlot cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 piece of Crumb Cake cardstock, the 1-3/4 x 3-1/2 piece of black gingham from Botanical Butterfly DSP was adhered to the bottom.
- The grass image from Home to Roost was stamped with Crumb Cake Ink on the background above the DSP. The greeting was stamped with Merry Merlot Ink.
- A piece of 1/8 Braided Linen Trim was tied around and knotted on the front, then the ends frayed and added to the base card.
- The upper left corner was rounded with a Corner Rounder Punch.
- The rooster from Home to Roost was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with the Cajun Craze, Poppy Parade, Night of Navy, Smoky Slate and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Stitched Oval Shaped Framelits and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of black/gray Best Route Enamel Shapes were added in the background.
You can get this stamp set for FREE with a qualifying $50 order. I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store!
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV