It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. This week we have a fun sketch challenge.
My goal this week has been to use up some of the partly finished projects on my desk. This rooster from Hey Chuck was all colored and ready to use! Perfect for this sketch!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Sweet Sorbet cardstock was embossed with the Metal Plate Embossing Folder.
- A 1 x 5-1/4 strip of Zoo Crew Designer Paper was added down the left side.
- The 2-1/2 x 3 piece of Basic White cardstock was brushed with Pool Party Ink using the Blender Brush and Pool Party Ink in the center. It was layered on a 2-1/2 x 3 piece of Basic Black cardstock, then adhered to the front.
- The rooster and fence from Hey Chuck were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White and colored with SU900, Copper Clay, Sweet Sorbet, Wild Wheat, and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends. They were cut with the Hey Chuck dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Rise and Shine from Hey Chuck stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on 1/2 x 2 Basic White and the ends cut at an angle. It was added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The sun was cut from Daffodil Delight cardstock with the Hey Chuck dies and adhered behind the greeting.
- Two black Sparkle Gems were added to the background.
I love the expression on this guy’s face! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary
Stamps: Hey Chuck
Ink: Memento Black, Pool Party
Blends: Wild Wheat, Sweet Sorbet, Copper Clay, SU900, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Basic White, Crumb Cake, Sweet Sorbet, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Zoo Crew Designer Paper
Accessories: Hey Chuck Dies, Metal Plate Embossing Folder, Blending Brushes, Sparkle Gems, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!