Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone!!! Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve this year’s Maui trip! This month’s blog hop theme is ANYTHING CURRENT! Since Christmas is SO close and I’m done sending holiday cards for this year, I decided to move onto the upcoming holiday…Valentine’s Day! This gives you a SNEAK PEAK of an upcoming Occasions Catalog From My Heart Suite of products!
I absolutely LOVE this package of Designer Paper…lots of hearts and stripes with foil accents AND some punchable hearts, too! Better grab it early as I feel it will be VERY popular! I’ve used three of the designs on here with a little stamping!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 piece of From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper.
- Across towards the bottom is a 1/2 x 4-1/4 strip of Real Red cardstock.
- A 1-1/4 x 2-1/2 piece of striped From My Heart DSP was added to a 2-1/2 x 3-1/4 piece of Whisper White.
- The Love You Lots greeting from Heartfelt Stamp Set was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the lower right corner. This piece was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- One of the printed hearts from the From My Heart DSP was punched with the Scallop Heart Punch Pack and stamped the small heart with Real Red Ink on the inside. It is popped up on the Front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A From My Heart Faceted Gem was added to the punched heart for a little bling!
If you need any supplies to recreate this project (available January 3), I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my December Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself! PLUS, get a FREE package of Gold Glitter Enamel Dots for orders of $50 or more this month! Will be mailed separately.
DECEMBER HOST CODE: QM926E94
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM