Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone!!! Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve this year’s Maui trip! This month’s blog hop theme is ANYTHING CURRENT! Since Christmas is SO close and I’m done sending holiday cards for this year, I decided to move onto the upcoming holiday…Valentine’s Day! This gives you a SNEAK PEAK of an upcoming Occasions Catalog From My Heart Suite of products!
I absolutely LOVE this package of Designer Paper…lots of hearts and stripes with foil accents AND some punchable hearts, too! Better grab it early as I feel it will be VERY popular! I’ve used three of the designs on here with a little stamping!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 piece of From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper.
- Across towards the bottom is a 1/2 x 4-1/4 strip of Real Red cardstock.
- A 1-1/4 x 2-1/2 piece of striped From My Heart DSP was added to a 2-1/2 x 3-1/4 piece of Whisper White.
- The Love You Lots greeting from Heartfelt Stamp Set was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the lower right corner. This piece was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- One of the printed hearts from the From My Heart DSP was punched with the Scallop Heart Punch Pack and stamped the small heart with Real Red Ink on the inside. It is popped up on the Front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A From My Heart Faceted Gem was added to the punched heart for a little bling!
If you need any supplies to recreate this project (available January 3), I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my December Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself! PLUS, get a FREE package of Gold Glitter Enamel Dots for orders of $50 or more this month! Will be mailed separately.
DECEMBER HOST CODE: QM926E94
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!