Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve this year’s Maui trip! February’s blog hop theme is ANYTHING CURRENT!
UNDER MY UMBRELLA
This was the card I made for the SU Trip Achievers Occasions Swap, but haven’t shown it. I loved the clean, simple lines of AND the colors! I’d love a bedroom done in these colors one day.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Smoky Slate cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- Across the bottom is a 5/8 x 5 piece of Pineapple Punch (In Colors) 6×6 DSP in the Gingham pattern, cut at an angle on one end.
- Over that is a 1/2 x 4-1/2 piece of Basic Black cardstock, cut at an angle on the end.
- A 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Smoky Slate is cut with the Stitched Rectangle Die and embossed with the Beads & Baubles Embossing Folder (doesn’t it look like raindrops?) It is added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Umbrella image was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Pineapple Punch cardstock, then punched with the Umbrella Builder Punch and added the the rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The handle was punched from Basic Black cardstsock and added under the umbrella top.
- The flowers were stamped with Memento Black on scrap Whisper White cardstock, colored with the Pineapple Punch and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends, then cut out and added to the umbrella handle with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- The Rain or Shine greeting was stamped to the left with Memento Black Ink.
- A trio of Rhinestones were added next to the greeting, the top of the umbrella and the flower center to finish it off!
This card is making me wish for Spring!!! It will be here soon! If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my February Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself! AND…it is Sale-A-Bration time! Choose a Level 1 gift with every $50 purchase, or Level 2 for every $100 purchase. PLUS, as a THANK YOU from me, get a FREE package of Rhinestones for orders of $50 or more this month when you use my HOST CODE! Will be mailed separately.
HOST CODE: GGTN3BGC
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!