Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve this year’s Maui trip! February’s blog hop theme is ANYTHING CURRENT!
UNDER MY UMBRELLA
This was the card I made for the SU Trip Achievers Occasions Swap, but haven’t shown it. I loved the clean, simple lines of AND the colors! I’d love a bedroom done in these colors one day.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Smoky Slate cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- Across the bottom is a 5/8 x 5 piece of Pineapple Punch (In Colors) 6×6 DSP in the Gingham pattern, cut at an angle on one end.
- Over that is a 1/2 x 4-1/2 piece of Basic Black cardstock, cut at an angle on the end.
- A 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Smoky Slate is cut with the Stitched Rectangle Die and embossed with the Beads & Baubles Embossing Folder (doesn’t it look like raindrops?) It is added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Umbrella image was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Pineapple Punch cardstock, then punched with the Umbrella Builder Punch and added the the rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The handle was punched from Basic Black cardstsock and added under the umbrella top.
- The flowers were stamped with Memento Black on scrap Whisper White cardstock, colored with the Pineapple Punch and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends, then cut out and added to the umbrella handle with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- The Rain or Shine greeting was stamped to the left with Memento Black Ink.
- A trio of Rhinestones were added next to the greeting, the top of the umbrella and the flower center to finish it off!
This card is making me wish for Spring!!! It will be here soon! If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my February Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself! AND…it is Sale-A-Bration time! Choose a Level 1 gift with every $50 purchase, or Level 2 for every $100 purchase. PLUS, as a THANK YOU from me, get a FREE package of Rhinestones for orders of $50 or more this month when you use my HOST CODE! Will be mailed separately.
HOST CODE: GGTN3BGC
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Create with Connie and Mary is featuring the PAINTED CHRISTMAS SUITE of products for our next Collection of EIGHT CARD TUTORIALS to get you ready for the holiday season! The CHRISTMAS SEASON'S nature-inspired images can be country rustic or formally elegant. We've also used the heartfelt sentiments from the CHRISTMAS TO REMEMBER stamp set, along with the full card sized CHRISTMAS PINECONE DIES for your handcrafted messages! See more details HERE!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM