Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve this year’s Maui trip! February’s blog hop theme is ANYTHING CURRENT!
UNDER MY UMBRELLA
This was the card I made for the SU Trip Achievers Occasions Swap, but haven’t shown it. I loved the clean, simple lines of AND the colors! I’d love a bedroom done in these colors one day.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Smoky Slate cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- Across the bottom is a 5/8 x 5 piece of Pineapple Punch (In Colors) 6×6 DSP in the Gingham pattern, cut at an angle on one end.
- Over that is a 1/2 x 4-1/2 piece of Basic Black cardstock, cut at an angle on the end.
- A 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Smoky Slate is cut with the Stitched Rectangle Die and embossed with the Beads & Baubles Embossing Folder (doesn’t it look like raindrops?) It is added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Umbrella image was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Pineapple Punch cardstock, then punched with the Umbrella Builder Punch and added the the rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The handle was punched from Basic Black cardstsock and added under the umbrella top.
- The flowers were stamped with Memento Black on scrap Whisper White cardstock, colored with the Pineapple Punch and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends, then cut out and added to the umbrella handle with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- The Rain or Shine greeting was stamped to the left with Memento Black Ink.
- A trio of Rhinestones were added next to the greeting, the top of the umbrella and the flower center to finish it off!
This card is making me wish for Spring!!! It will be here soon! If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my February Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself! AND…it is Sale-A-Bration time! Choose a Level 1 gift with every $50 purchase, or Level 2 for every $100 purchase. PLUS, as a THANK YOU from me, get a FREE package of Rhinestones for orders of $50 or more this month when you use my HOST CODE! Will be mailed separately.
HOST CODE: GGTN3BGC
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Use HOST CODE: VB9JV42Q
Create some winter magic with Stampin' Up!'s MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE! The delicate sprigs, berries and foliage combined with fine-line greetings promote winter's subtle beauty. Add a birthday, anniversary or get well greeting instead for an extra special message to warm up the cold weather months. Our MAGICAL MEADOW CARD COLLECTION features the MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE with the WINTER MEADOW DESIGNER PAPER. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX cards in this Collection! See more details HERE!
Celebrating a holly, jolly Christmas or any festive occasion is SO easy using Stampin' Up!'s MERRY & BRIGHT STAMP SET & DIES! Mix and match the word block greetings and use the two different types of lights for bright and colorful fun and instant cheer on your paper projects. Our MERRY & BRIGHT COLLECTION features the MERRY & BRIGHT BUNDLE with the MERRY BOLD & BRIGHT DESIGNER PAPER to make quick cards or decorations for any type of party. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX projects...four card designs AND two gift card holder ideas! See more details HERE!
Winter trees to Christmas scenes, our MERRIEST TREES COLLECTION has you covered! With multiple sizes of trees, presents, ornaments and stars that double as snowflakes, you won't run out of creative options using this set! We featured the MERRIEST TREES STAMP SET AND DIES with the A WALK IN THE FOREST DESIGNER PAPER to share the love of Christmas and the entire winter season. There are step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special project to use yourself, sell at craft fairs, or give away as a gift during the holidays! See more details HERE!