Our Stampin’ Up! Maui Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve this year’s Maui trip! This month’s blog hop theme is ANYTHING CURRENT! I used a stamp set that the Achievers received on the Greek Isles Incentive Trip, Toile Christmas. Even though it is a BEAUTIFUL stamp set, I haven’t used it all that much…so I’m on a mission to make up some things with it!
I found these galvanized metal ornaments after Christmas last year at our At Home store at a super cheap cost! I knew I had to grab some and do something with them this year! I knew this stamp set would be PERFECT on top!
The ornament is just shy of 4 x 4, not including the jute handle.
- A 3-1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Most Wonderful Time Designer Paper was added to a 3-3/8 x 3-3/8 piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock and adhered to the ornament.
- The cardinal from Toile Christmas stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Poppy Parade and Cherry Cobbler Blends, with a Mango Melody beak. It was cut with the Christmas Cardinal Die.
- The leaf branches were stamped with Mossy Meadow Ink and colored with Light Granny Apple Green and Light Cherry Cobbler Blends. They were cut with the Christmas Cardinal Die.
- Two solid leaf branches were cut from Mossy Meadow cardstock and Snowfall Accents Puff Paint added to the tops of the leaves.
- Christmas Wishes from Toile Christmas stamp set was stamped with Delicata Golden Glitz Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Christmas Cardinal Die, too.
- The cardinal, greeting, and branches were all added on top of the background designer paper with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Wink of Stella was added to the berries for a little more sparkle.
Wouldn’t that be beautiful to hang on your Christmas tree? I think this one will go to my mom…she loves cardinals! If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! Please use my November Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself!
NOVEMBER HOST CODE: XVDFTQCS
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Use HOST CODE: FFQJYT32
Create some winter magic with Stampin' Up!'s MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE! The delicate sprigs, berries and foliage combined with fine-line greetings promote winter's subtle beauty. Add a birthday, anniversary or get well greeting instead for an extra special message to warm up the cold weather months. Our MAGICAL MEADOW CARD COLLECTION features the MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE with the WINTER MEADOW DESIGNER PAPER. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX cards in this Collection! See more details HERE!
Celebrating a holly, jolly Christmas or any festive occasion is SO easy using Stampin' Up!'s MERRY & BRIGHT STAMP SET & DIES! Mix and match the word block greetings and use the two different types of lights for bright and colorful fun and instant cheer on your paper projects. Our MERRY & BRIGHT COLLECTION features the MERRY & BRIGHT BUNDLE with the MERRY BOLD & BRIGHT DESIGNER PAPER to make quick cards or decorations for any type of party. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX projects...four card designs AND two gift card holder ideas! See more details HERE!
Winter trees to Christmas scenes, our MERRIEST TREES COLLECTION has you covered! With multiple sizes of trees, presents, ornaments and stars that double as snowflakes, you won't run out of creative options using this set! We featured the MERRIEST TREES STAMP SET AND DIES with the A WALK IN THE FOREST DESIGNER PAPER to share the love of Christmas and the entire winter season. There are step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special project to use yourself, sell at craft fairs, or give away as a gift during the holidays! See more details HERE!