Our Stampin’ Up! Maui Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve this year’s Maui trip! This month’s blog hop theme is ANYTHING CURRENT! I used a stamp set that the Achievers received on the Greek Isles Incentive Trip, Toile Christmas. Even though it is a BEAUTIFUL stamp set, I haven’t used it all that much…so I’m on a mission to make up some things with it!
I found these galvanized metal ornaments after Christmas last year at our At Home store at a super cheap cost! I knew I had to grab some and do something with them this year! I knew this stamp set would be PERFECT on top!
The ornament is just shy of 4 x 4, not including the jute handle.
- A 3-1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Most Wonderful Time Designer Paper was added to a 3-3/8 x 3-3/8 piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock and adhered to the ornament.
- The cardinal from Toile Christmas stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Poppy Parade and Cherry Cobbler Blends, with a Mango Melody beak. It was cut with the Christmas Cardinal Die.
- The leaf branches were stamped with Mossy Meadow Ink and colored with Light Granny Apple Green and Light Cherry Cobbler Blends. They were cut with the Christmas Cardinal Die.
- Two solid leaf branches were cut from Mossy Meadow cardstock and Snowfall Accents Puff Paint added to the tops of the leaves.
- Christmas Wishes from Toile Christmas stamp set was stamped with Delicata Golden Glitz Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Christmas Cardinal Die, too.
- The cardinal, greeting, and branches were all added on top of the background designer paper with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Wink of Stella was added to the berries for a little more sparkle.
Wouldn’t that be beautiful to hang on your Christmas tree? I think this one will go to my mom…she loves cardinals! If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! Please use my November Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself!
NOVEMBER HOST CODE: XVDFTQCS
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Make someone HAPPY by sharing one of the projects from our next Collection using the RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS STAMP SET and BRILLIANT RAINBOW DIES! Use the stamps and/or dies to create rainbows in your favorite colors! Mix and match the hearts, raindrops, clouds and texture images with the greetings! We've combined this RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS Bundle with the SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS COLLECTION has SIX projects - FOUR step-by-step card tutorials AND two 3D treat favors that will be perfect to share! See more details HERE!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!