Our Stampin’ Up! Maui Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve this year’s Maui trip! This month’s blog hop theme is ANYTHING CURRENT! I used a stamp set that the Achievers received on the Greek Isles Incentive Trip, Toile Christmas. Even though it is a BEAUTIFUL stamp set, I haven’t used it all that much…so I’m on a mission to make up some things with it!
I found these galvanized metal ornaments after Christmas last year at our At Home store at a super cheap cost! I knew I had to grab some and do something with them this year! I knew this stamp set would be PERFECT on top!
The ornament is just shy of 4 x 4, not including the jute handle.
- A 3-1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Most Wonderful Time Designer Paper was added to a 3-3/8 x 3-3/8 piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock and adhered to the ornament.
- The cardinal from Toile Christmas stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Poppy Parade and Cherry Cobbler Blends, with a Mango Melody beak. It was cut with the Christmas Cardinal Die.
- The leaf branches were stamped with Mossy Meadow Ink and colored with Light Granny Apple Green and Light Cherry Cobbler Blends. They were cut with the Christmas Cardinal Die.
- Two solid leaf branches were cut from Mossy Meadow cardstock and Snowfall Accents Puff Paint added to the tops of the leaves.
- Christmas Wishes from Toile Christmas stamp set was stamped with Delicata Golden Glitz Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Christmas Cardinal Die, too.
- The cardinal, greeting, and branches were all added on top of the background designer paper with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Wink of Stella was added to the berries for a little more sparkle.
Wouldn’t that be beautiful to hang on your Christmas tree? I think this one will go to my mom…she loves cardinals! If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! Please use my November Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself!
NOVEMBER HOST CODE: XVDFTQCS
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the beautiful ARTISTICALLY INKED COLLECTION! Oh my word...have you seen this suite? The artistic images in this set give a unique watercolor look to backgrounds, flowers and leaves! And the metallic gold in the DSP is a perfect touch of bling! We've used ARTISTICALLY INKED STAMP SET, ARTISTIC DIES with the coordinating EXPRESSIONS IN INK DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a keepsake 3D project tutorial you will love! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR