Our Stampin’ Up! Maui Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve this year’s Maui trip! This month’s blog hop theme is ANYTHING CURRENT! I used a stamp set that the Achievers received on the Greek Isles Incentive Trip, Toile Christmas. Even though it is a BEAUTIFUL stamp set, I haven’t used it all that much…so I’m on a mission to make up some things with it!
I found these galvanized metal ornaments after Christmas last year at our At Home store at a super cheap cost! I knew I had to grab some and do something with them this year! I knew this stamp set would be PERFECT on top!
The ornament is just shy of 4 x 4, not including the jute handle.
- A 3-1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Most Wonderful Time Designer Paper was added to a 3-3/8 x 3-3/8 piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock and adhered to the ornament.
- The cardinal from Toile Christmas stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Poppy Parade and Cherry Cobbler Blends, with a Mango Melody beak. It was cut with the Christmas Cardinal Die.
- The leaf branches were stamped with Mossy Meadow Ink and colored with Light Granny Apple Green and Light Cherry Cobbler Blends. They were cut with the Christmas Cardinal Die.
- Two solid leaf branches were cut from Mossy Meadow cardstock and Snowfall Accents Puff Paint added to the tops of the leaves.
- Christmas Wishes from Toile Christmas stamp set was stamped with Delicata Golden Glitz Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Christmas Cardinal Die, too.
- The cardinal, greeting, and branches were all added on top of the background designer paper with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Wink of Stella was added to the berries for a little more sparkle.
Wouldn’t that be beautiful to hang on your Christmas tree? I think this one will go to my mom…she loves cardinals! If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! Please use my November Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself!
NOVEMBER HOST CODE: XVDFTQCS
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!