Our Stampin’ Up! Maui Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve this year’s Maui trip! This month’s blog hop theme is ANYTHING CURRENT! I used a stamp set that the Achievers received on the Greek Isles Incentive Trip, Toile Christmas. Even though it is a BEAUTIFUL stamp set, I haven’t used it all that much…so I’m on a mission to make up some things with it!
I found these galvanized metal ornaments after Christmas last year at our At Home store at a super cheap cost! I knew I had to grab some and do something with them this year! I knew this stamp set would be PERFECT on top!
The ornament is just shy of 4 x 4, not including the jute handle.
- A 3-1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Most Wonderful Time Designer Paper was added to a 3-3/8 x 3-3/8 piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock and adhered to the ornament.
- The cardinal from Toile Christmas stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Poppy Parade and Cherry Cobbler Blends, with a Mango Melody beak. It was cut with the Christmas Cardinal Die.
- The leaf branches were stamped with Mossy Meadow Ink and colored with Light Granny Apple Green and Light Cherry Cobbler Blends. They were cut with the Christmas Cardinal Die.
- Two solid leaf branches were cut from Mossy Meadow cardstock and Snowfall Accents Puff Paint added to the tops of the leaves.
- Christmas Wishes from Toile Christmas stamp set was stamped with Delicata Golden Glitz Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Christmas Cardinal Die, too.
- The cardinal, greeting, and branches were all added on top of the background designer paper with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Wink of Stella was added to the berries for a little more sparkle.
Wouldn’t that be beautiful to hang on your Christmas tree? I think this one will go to my mom…she loves cardinals! If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! Please use my November Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself!
NOVEMBER HOST CODE: XVDFTQCS
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!