Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve this year’s (AND the extended!) Maui trip that will be held in May 2021 (hopefully!) Those that earned both last year and this year will have extended time in Maui to make up for this year’s being cancelled due to Covid-19. October’s blog hop theme is ANYTHING CURRENT!
This Poinsettia Petals Bundle is by far one of my favorite sets in the entire August-December Mini Catalog. The embossing detail on the dies is gorgeous, but I love that there is a stamp image cutout poinsettia, too!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Real Red cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock is embossed with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder.
- A 2-1/4 x 4 piece of Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper is added to the front.
- The poinsettia from Poinsettia Petals Stamp Set is stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and colored with the Real Red Combo, Poppy Parade Combo and Light Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Poinsettia Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of small leaves were cut from the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper with the small leaf Poinsettia Die. They were added under the poinsettia flower.
- A trio of Gold Metallic Pearls were added to the center of the poinsettia.
- Warm Wishes greeting from Poinsettia Petals stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 5/8 x 2-1/2 piece of Pear Pizzazz cardstock and the end cut at an angle. It was adhered to the front.
I love all the texture on this card and this would be a fairly easy card to duplicate for mass production of Christmas cards since the coloring is the most time consuming part!
If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my current Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself! PLUS, as a THANK YOU from me, get a FREE package of Metallic Gold Pearls for orders of $50 or more this month when you use my HOST CODE! Will be mailed separately.
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!