Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve this year’s (AND the extended!) Maui trip that will be held in May 2021 (hopefully!) Those that earned both last year and this year will have extended time in Maui to make up for this year’s being cancelled due to Covid-19. October’s blog hop theme is ANYTHING CURRENT!
This Poinsettia Petals Bundle is by far one of my favorite sets in the entire August-December Mini Catalog. The embossing detail on the dies is gorgeous, but I love that there is a stamp image cutout poinsettia, too!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Real Red cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock is embossed with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder.
- A 2-1/4 x 4 piece of Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper is added to the front.
- The poinsettia from Poinsettia Petals Stamp Set is stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and colored with the Real Red Combo, Poppy Parade Combo and Light Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Poinsettia Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of small leaves were cut from the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper with the small leaf Poinsettia Die. They were added under the poinsettia flower.
- A trio of Gold Metallic Pearls were added to the center of the poinsettia.
- Warm Wishes greeting from Poinsettia Petals stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 5/8 x 2-1/2 piece of Pear Pizzazz cardstock and the end cut at an angle. It was adhered to the front.
I love all the texture on this card and this would be a fairly easy card to duplicate for mass production of Christmas cards since the coloring is the most time consuming part!
If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my current Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself! PLUS, as a THANK YOU from me, get a FREE package of Metallic Gold Pearls for orders of $50 or more this month when you use my HOST CODE! Will be mailed separately.
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!