It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! LOVE these lacy heart cookies! SO sweet looking and I bet they taste good, too! I’ve eliminated sugar from my diet for the past few months, so I can only imagine!
MEANT TO BE
I love the Be Mine Stitched Framelits and used a couple of them on here, along with the greeting from Meant to Be! Don’t you love these non-traditional heart colors? This would make a great Anniversary card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of How Sweet It Is Designer Paper is added to a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 piece of Coastal Cabana cardstock, then adhered to the front of the card.
- Two Be Mine Stitched small scallop hearts were cut from Coastal Cabana and one from Daffodil Delight cardstock and added to the front of a 1-1/2 x 4-1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- One bow was cut from Whisper White and added to the Daffodil Delight scallop heart, then a Glitter Dot added in the center.
- Two Be Mine Scallop Stitched edge pieces of Daffodil Delight were added under the Whisper White, then that piece adhered to the base card.
- A 1/8 x 5-1/2 strip of Daffodil Delight was adhered across the front.
- The Meant to Be greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Stitched Label, then added on top of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH