It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! LOVE these lacy heart cookies! SO sweet looking and I bet they taste good, too! I’ve eliminated sugar from my diet for the past few months, so I can only imagine!
MEANT TO BE
I love the Be Mine Stitched Framelits and used a couple of them on here, along with the greeting from Meant to Be! Don’t you love these non-traditional heart colors? This would make a great Anniversary card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of How Sweet It Is Designer Paper is added to a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 piece of Coastal Cabana cardstock, then adhered to the front of the card.
- Two Be Mine Stitched small scallop hearts were cut from Coastal Cabana and one from Daffodil Delight cardstock and added to the front of a 1-1/2 x 4-1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- One bow was cut from Whisper White and added to the Daffodil Delight scallop heart, then a Glitter Dot added in the center.
- Two Be Mine Scallop Stitched edge pieces of Daffodil Delight were added under the Whisper White, then that piece adhered to the base card.
- A 1/8 x 5-1/2 strip of Daffodil Delight was adhered across the front.
- The Meant to Be greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Stitched Label, then added on top of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July! We are featuring Lots of Cheer stamp set and Tags & More Accessory Kit in our next Collection to get you THINKING about your Christmas card classes, buffets or personal cards! This Lots of Cheer Collection would make a wonderful Product Class as it uses minimal supplies. Have each person purchase the Tags & More Accessory Kit ($9) and use your stamp set to complete the cards! We have SIX step-by-step card tutorials to help you get started! See the details HERE!