It’s Monday and time for another Inspiration Monday on Create with Connie and Mary! LOVE these lacy heart cookies! SO sweet looking and I bet they taste good, too! I’ve eliminated sugar from my diet for the past few months, so I can only imagine!
MEANT TO BE
I love the Be Mine Stitched Framelits and used a couple of them on here, along with the greeting from Meant to Be! Don’t you love these non-traditional heart colors? This would make a great Anniversary card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of How Sweet It Is Designer Paper is added to a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 piece of Coastal Cabana cardstock, then adhered to the front of the card.
- Two Be Mine Stitched small scallop hearts were cut from Coastal Cabana and one from Daffodil Delight cardstock and added to the front of a 1-1/2 x 4-1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- One bow was cut from Whisper White and added to the Daffodil Delight scallop heart, then a Glitter Dot added in the center.
- Two Be Mine Scallop Stitched edge pieces of Daffodil Delight were added under the Whisper White, then that piece adhered to the base card.
- A 1/8 x 5-1/2 strip of Daffodil Delight was adhered across the front.
- The Meant to Be greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Stitched Label, then added on top of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
OK…go check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!