This will be the last “Mediterranean” Grand Achievers Blog Hop! Next month will host the achievers who earned the “Thailand” Grand Vacation! Woohoo…I still get to participate! We are all excited because the registration just opened for this trip! But…first…let’s take a look at this month’s Blog Hop, featuring Thankfulness! I know that I am SO thankful for the friendships that Stampin’ Up! has brought to me, the self-confidence, the wonderful “job” that I love, and as a bonus, the great incentive trips that SU provides! So many things that I am thankful for as part of this business…I am blessed!
You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog – CONNIE BABBERT or may have come from the person previous to me in the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
During the summer, I saw some cute PocketBac Sanitizer Holders that Erica Cerwin’s made and just had to make some up for fall when I found the Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and Golden Leaves bottles! Perfect to pair with Stampin’ Up!’s Posies & Paisleys Designer Paper and Jar of Haunts stamp set! I’m making up a bunch of these with a variety of fragrances this year for my craft/vendor fairs!
Here’s a closeup:
Here are the details:
- The base is 3-3/4 x 4-3/4 Delightful Dijon cardstock, scored with long side at 1″ & 2 ” and short side at 1″ and 2-3/4″, cut the side tabs, and fold as a little holder. Make a pencil mark at 1-3/4″ from the top and cut on the diagonal from the top score line to the pencil mark on the side…repeat with other side.
- The inside back is decorated with the 1-1/2 x 2-3/4 Posies & Paisleys Designer Paper. Another strip of 1/2 x 3 piece of DSP is added across the front, with the ends cut.
- A 1/8″ strip of Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper goes across the center of the DSP.
- The pumpkin was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Pumpkin Pie and cut out. The leaves and stem with Memento Black on Whisper White, colored with Mint Macaron and Chocolate Chip Markers, then cut out and adhered to the top of the Pumpkin with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Thank you from Thoughtful Banners was stamped with Cajun Craze Ink and punched with the Classic Label Punch…shortening it to fit the size of the greeting.
That’s it!!! Super simple and a great little gift for co-workers, friends or family! It really dresses up those little PocketBac Sanitizers! I think I’ll make up some for the table settings at Thanksgiving!
Thanks for stopping by! To continue on the blog hop, click on the next person in line after me, Connie Babbert! I’m sure you’ll get LOTS of great inspiration!