This is my second post today…make sure to check out the other one for the SUO Challenge today!
Woohoo! Check out Create with Connie and Mary today…someone is offering BLOG CANDY! It’s a FREE subscription to our December Mini Session. You can win just by leaving a comment on her blog today! Don’t worry, if you have already subscribed, we’ll apply your win to our January session! Remember to sign up NOW for our December session…we are featuring products from the Occasions and Sale-A-Brations catalogs and open in less than a week!
For my card today, I combined a LITTLE sneak peek of a product in the Occasions Catalog with the cute stamp set, Merry Mice!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Warmth & Cheer Designer Paper Stack.
- Across the front is a 1 x 5-1/4 strip of Pacific Point, stamped with the greeting in Merry Mice with Black Stazon Ink.
- Along the bottom of that is a 1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Silver Glimmer Paper…love how it sparkles!
- The mouse is stamped with Black Stazon on Whisper White and watercolored with the AquaPainter and NEW WATERCOLOR PENCILS!!! They are REALLY nice and smooth to use! Love them!
- The Oval was cut with the Stitched Shapes Framelit (largest one). It is placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals!
Want more ideas for the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration products? Our December Create with Connie and Mary Mini Session will give you LOTS of new ideas! Check out the details at Create with Connie and Mary. And remember…find out who is offering the BLOG CANDY FREE SUBSCRIPTION today!