Stamp Club members this month enjoyed making this punch art Snowman for the front of their Gift Card Holder. I wanted to share a coordinating card I made at the Retreat last month using the same snowman! I know I’ll be making a bunch of them for my Christmas gift tags this year! I’d better get working on them!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Cherry Cobbler, folded in half.
- The 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Marina Mist was embossed with the Northern Flurries folder.
- The greeting from Mingle All The Way was stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink on Whisper White and punched with the 1 3/4″ Circle. A few Rhinestones were added for some special sparkle.
- I made the snowman out of Whisper White and Basic Black circles and ovals and added the scarf cut from Trim The Tree Designer Paper Pack.
- I cut off the loop on the All is Calm Snowflake Embellishment and adhered it to the scarf with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Two large Rhinestones were colored with a Black Sharpie for “coal” and added to his belly.
- A little triangle of Pumpkin Pie makes his nose and the eyes and mouth were hand drawn with a Black Stampin’ Write Marker.
- I tore a 1 1/2 x 4 piece of Whisper White to make the snow ground and tucked the snowman down inside the snow bank! I added some Dazzling Details sparkle to the top edge of the snow.
Too, too, cute, if I must say so myself!!! I love snowman cards!
Only TWO more days to take advantage of my
STOCK UP ADHESIVE SALE!!!
40% off Stampin’ up! adhesives…
available only thru me,
Sunday, November 9, 2014
Sunday, November 23, 2014
Want to also take advantage of Stampin’ Up!’s
Online Extravaganza Sale?
I’ll place your order on Monday, November 24th so you can
add the sale items to your adhesive order!