One of the new Sale-a-Bration sets that became available in March is Nature’s Perfection. It has flowers…what can I say, I had to have it! lol! Here’s the card I made!
I also used another Sale-A-Bration product, Irresistibly Yours Designer Paper. I love the look of coloring just a portion of the resist with a sponge dauber.
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Pear Pizzazz.
- I added a 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 piece of Basic Black cardstock angled on the front.
- On a 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 piece of leafy Irresistibly Yours DSP, I used a sponge dauber to color diagonally across the sheet with Pear Pizzazz. Then I punched a hole with the 1 3/4″ Circle Punch in the lower left side so the black would show through, then placed it on the front angled in the other direction.
- I stamped the flower from Nature’s Perfection twice with Tuxedo Black Ink on Strawberry Slush cardstock, then cut one out completely and the center out of the second one, then adhered on top with a Stampin’ Dimensional. I colored around the inside of the lines of the flower with the Strawberry Slush Stampin’ Write Marker for some added shading and added it to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- For a little bling, a large Rhinestone was added to the center and a trio scattered in the background.
- The greeting Hello from Crazy About You was stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink on a 1/2″ scrap of Pear Pizzazz, cut with a flag end and added under the flower.
I really love how this turned out! Don’t forget…TODAY is the last day of my Adhesive Sale…here are the details!
So…need adhesive? Check out my 40% off Stampin’ Up! Adhesive Sale! But hurry, March 23 is the LAST DAY to place your order for these BIG savings! Don’t miss out! This is a personal sale offered by me, Connie Babbert only, and shipped to US addresses. BONUS: Get Sale-A-Bration and hostess benefits!