I’m happy they included Nine Lives and Happy Tails in the new catalog! Sometimes you just need those kind of cards using pet images to cheer someone up! I used the colors of my cat, Bleach, who went over the Rainbow Bridge last year.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Balmy Blue Gingham Gala Designer Paper.
- A 2-3/8 Circle is cut with the Layering Circles Framelits from Whisper White, then layered on the next sized Scallop Circle of Smoky Slate cardstock.
- The greeting from Nine Lives stamp set is stamped with Balmy Blue Ink.
- A 3/4 x 4 strip of Balmy Blue cardstock is placed towards the bottom of the circle.
- Some Whisper White Baker’s Twine is wrapped around the DSP and tied in a bow on the right side.
- The cat outline is stamped with Memento Black Ink on Smoky Slate cardstock and the inside pattern with Smoky Slate Ink. It was then colored over with Smoky Slate Light Blend for a little more depth. It is punched with the Cat Builder Punch.
- The bowl is stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, colored with the Smoky Slate Blends, then hand cut and added to the front.
Super simple stamping, but the background Buffalo Plaid print really sets it off!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!