I’m happy they included Nine Lives and Happy Tails in the new catalog! Sometimes you just need those kind of cards using pet images to cheer someone up! I used the colors of my cat, Bleach, who went over the Rainbow Bridge last year.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Balmy Blue Gingham Gala Designer Paper.
- A 2-3/8 Circle is cut with the Layering Circles Framelits from Whisper White, then layered on the next sized Scallop Circle of Smoky Slate cardstock.
- The greeting from Nine Lives stamp set is stamped with Balmy Blue Ink.
- A 3/4 x 4 strip of Balmy Blue cardstock is placed towards the bottom of the circle.
- Some Whisper White Baker’s Twine is wrapped around the DSP and tied in a bow on the right side.
- The cat outline is stamped with Memento Black Ink on Smoky Slate cardstock and the inside pattern with Smoky Slate Ink. It was then colored over with Smoky Slate Light Blend for a little more depth. It is punched with the Cat Builder Punch.
- The bowl is stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, colored with the Smoky Slate Blends, then hand cut and added to the front.
Super simple stamping, but the background Buffalo Plaid print really sets it off!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!