I’m happy they included Nine Lives and Happy Tails in the new catalog! Sometimes you just need those kind of cards using pet images to cheer someone up! I used the colors of my cat, Bleach, who went over the Rainbow Bridge last year.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Balmy Blue Gingham Gala Designer Paper.
- A 2-3/8 Circle is cut with the Layering Circles Framelits from Whisper White, then layered on the next sized Scallop Circle of Smoky Slate cardstock.
- The greeting from Nine Lives stamp set is stamped with Balmy Blue Ink.
- A 3/4 x 4 strip of Balmy Blue cardstock is placed towards the bottom of the circle.
- Some Whisper White Baker’s Twine is wrapped around the DSP and tied in a bow on the right side.
- The cat outline is stamped with Memento Black Ink on Smoky Slate cardstock and the inside pattern with Smoky Slate Ink. It was then colored over with Smoky Slate Light Blend for a little more depth. It is punched with the Cat Builder Punch.
- The bowl is stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, colored with the Smoky Slate Blends, then hand cut and added to the front.
Super simple stamping, but the background Buffalo Plaid print really sets it off!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!