I’m happy they included Nine Lives and Happy Tails in the new catalog! Sometimes you just need those kind of cards using pet images to cheer someone up! I used the colors of my cat, Bleach, who went over the Rainbow Bridge last year.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Balmy Blue Gingham Gala Designer Paper.
- A 2-3/8 Circle is cut with the Layering Circles Framelits from Whisper White, then layered on the next sized Scallop Circle of Smoky Slate cardstock.
- The greeting from Nine Lives stamp set is stamped with Balmy Blue Ink.
- A 3/4 x 4 strip of Balmy Blue cardstock is placed towards the bottom of the circle.
- Some Whisper White Baker’s Twine is wrapped around the DSP and tied in a bow on the right side.
- The cat outline is stamped with Memento Black Ink on Smoky Slate cardstock and the inside pattern with Smoky Slate Ink. It was then colored over with Smoky Slate Light Blend for a little more depth. It is punched with the Cat Builder Punch.
- The bowl is stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, colored with the Smoky Slate Blends, then hand cut and added to the front.
Super simple stamping, but the background Buffalo Plaid print really sets it off!
This TAGS IN BLOOM Tutorial Collection has four designs that are ALL NEW and so elegant when paired with the Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper and Label Me Punches! We've created THREE cards (one a special fold!), and fabulous 3D gift idea with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Tags in Bloom Stamp Set and punches. See the details HERE!
NOTE: Don’t have the Tags in Bloom stamp set? The Layered with Kindness Stamp Set in the Occasions Catalog (page 41) could EASILY be substituted for the Tags in Bloom images on each of our projects!
The new Honey Bee Bundle in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog pairs great with the Golden Honey Designer Paper that is a FREE Sale-A-Bration item! This expanded Collection has SIX designs that are ALL NEW and sure to "bee" in favor with you and your customers! We've created THREE cards (one a fun fold!), a 3D favor, and TWO small home decor items with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Honey Bee Bundle. We know you will "bee" happy making these FUN items! See all the details HERE!