Time for our monthly Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop! The theme for this month is ANY products…including those we received at OnStage! I know many of us attended (over 6700 demos!), so should have LOTS of great ideas this month! You are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, and you can continue around to all the blog hop stops by clicking on the name under mine on the list at the bottom of this post.
BLOOM BY BLOOM
I used the fun new set, Bloom by Bloom, that I received at OnStage for my card today! Love the retro look to this stamp set! It will be available in the Occasions Catalog in January, so you are just getting a sneak peek of the set, punch and designer paper!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Night of Navy cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Whisper White, the stems and leaves from Bloom by Bloom stamp set were stamped with Old Olive Ink.
- The smaller flowers were stamped with Calypso Coral Ink and the centers with Night of Navy Ink.
- The larger flowers were stamped on scrap Whisper White with Calypso Coral Ink, then hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The centers of the larger flowers were punched from Night of Navy with the new Bitty Blooms Punch and added with Mini Glue Dots.
- The dotted flowers were stamped with Pineapple Punch Ink to fill in.
- The greeting from All Things Thanks was stamped with Night of Navy Ink towards the bottom right.
- The Whisper White panel was added to the front, then a 1/2 x 5-1/2 strip of Happiness Blooms Designer Paper (also NEW in the Occasions catalog), was added on top.
- A bow from the 1/8′ Sheer Calypso Coral Ribbon in the annual catalog was tied in a bow and added to the stem with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Finally, Rhinestone Jewels were added to the centers.
Isn’t this a FUN new set? I love it already! OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Achiever Greek Isles Blog Hop! Enjoy!