Today is my beautiful daughter-in-law’s birthday! This is a milestone one for sure! We celebrated while watching the Superbowl last night at some friends’ house. So, here is the card I made for her. I LOVE that the new Large Number Framelits make it SO easy to personalize a card! Those that attended my Botanical Blooms class will recognize this layout…just changed it up a little!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Hello Honey, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Tip Top Taupe, a 2-1/2 x 3-3/4 piece of Whisper White was added at the top and the greeting from Number of Years was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink along the bottom.
- A 1-3/4 x 4 strip of Botanical Gardens was punched with the Triple Banner Punch at the bottom and adhered on the front. A 1/2 x 4 strip of coordinating print in Botanical Gardens was added down the center.
- The numbers 30 were cut from Botanical Gardens DSP with the Large Number Framelits and adhered on the Whisper White piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I added a flower, leaf and small flowers cut with the Botanical Builder Framelits to the front. I added Rhinestones to the centers of the small flowers and an It’s My Party Enamel Dot to the large flower!
- Inside, I cut a 3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of coordinating DSP and adhered along the left side of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- In the bottom corner, the floral stems were stamped with Mossy Meadow Ink and the flowers with Pool Party, Hello Honey and Cajun Craze.
Unfortunately, I had already signed it before I took the picture! Sorry about that! lol!
We are getting ready to launch our Create with Connie and Mary February Mini Session…have you signed up yet? If not, here is some information and a sneak peek for you! You can sign up over on Create with Connie and Mary…or on my blog sidebar!
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets (each with 4 cards) and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all the projects and tutorials.
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.
- Sets we are using for the February session:
- What I Love
- Easter Lamb
- Balloon Celebrations
- Party Wishes
- Playful Pals
Did you purchase our 2-month VALENTINE BONUS SPECIAL in January?
Remember the February Mini Session was included, you already have the password in that Welcome Letter!