It’s a brand new Stampin’ Up! year and so those Achievers who earned the Stampin’ Up! Greek Isles Trip are holding a Blog Hop! This month our theme is the Holiday Catalog! Wide open theme…I like…but hard to narrow it down to just one thing! I’m SO thankful to my customers and downline who helped me earn this trip of a lifetime! The Greek Isles has been on my bucket list since the original Mama Mia show came out!
Although I’m certainly not a proponent of snow…I’m more of a summer girl…I do love all things snowmen and snowflakes. Today I used the Holiday Catalog’s Beautiful Blizzard on my card! The Frost Shimmer paint adds just the right amount of bling!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Coastal Cabana cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party was stamped with the collage snowflake image in Bermuda Bay Ink and the background “watercolor” image in Coastal Cabana Ink.
- The Frost Shimmer Paint was splattered all over the background and allowed to dry.
- A 1-1/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White cardstock was stamped with the Snowflake greeting in Coastal Cabana and added across the front.
- A 1/4 x 4 strip of Silver Glimmer Paper was added on top.
- The snowflakes from the Blizzard Thinlits Die were cut from Whisper White and added to the front with Mini Glue Dots.
- A bow was tied from Pool Party & Silver Baker’s Twine and added to the large snowflake at the top with a Mini Glue Dot.
- The two smaller snowflakes at the bottom have Rhinestone Jewels in the centers.
I really LOVE the splatter of Frost Shimmer Paint…just makes it pop! If you are in the US, you can order these products at my online store below!
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Achiever Greek Isles Blog Hop! Enjoy!