Hurray! I’ve finally had a chance to use my new preorder products. With my dad having quadruple bypass surgery unexpectedly last week, I have been back and forth to the hospital.
But…today I get to share a card I made with the awesome new set, Oh So Succulent and matching Succulent Framelits! It is also my turn to offer the Create with Connie and Mary HOLIDAY BLOG CANDY. Just LEAVE A COMMENT TODAY (Monday, 12/12) here on my blog and you will be entered into a drawing for my Blog Candy – a free subscription to Create with Connie and Mary December Mini Edition featuring projects using products in the OCCASIONS and SALE-A-BRATIONS catalogs! Isn’t that exciting?
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Garden Green cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded to form base card.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, a 1-1/2 x 4 strip of Succulent Garden Designer Paper was placed along the bottom.
- A 1/2 x 4 strip of Garden Green cardstock was placed across to hide the seam.
- A piece of 1/8″ Gold Ribbon was added over the strip and adhered to the back to secure.
- The succulents from Oh So Succulent Stamp Set were stamped with Calypso Coral, Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz and Sweet Sugarplum Inks on scrap Whisper White and cut with the Succulents Framelits. They were added to the top of the Whisper White layer.
- The greeting from Oh So Succulents was stamped with Garden Green Ink under the succulents.
- Some Gold Sequins were added to the front for a little bling!
Our DECEMBER 2016 MINI SESSION just started with projects using stamp sets from the OCCASIONS and Sale-a-Bration CATALOGS! PLUS…sign up for both the November and December Mini Sessions together and get a free HOLIDAY BONUS tutorial! We know you’ll be excited about that!
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials).
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.
Items we will be using in December Mini Session:
- Succulent Garden Suite
- Sealed with Love Suite
- Yummy in my Tummy
- Avant Garden
- Cool Treats
Head on over to Create with Connie and Mary to subscribe today!
AND, don’t forget to leave me comment today, December 12th to be entered into my drawing for a FREE subscription to the Create with Connie and Mary December Mini Session.