Wow…this is the first time I've used this stamp set, Owl Occasions, although I think it is darling! So suitable for more than Christmas! Love the little accessories that come with it!
Here are the details!
- Fold 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Gumball Green cardstock in half to form base card.
- Emboss the top of the 4 x 5 1/4 Whisper White with Perfect Polka Dots folder.
- Add a 1 1/2" x 5 1/4" strip of the Owl Pattern from Snow Festival Designer Paper across the front of the Whisper White.
- Stamp Season's Greetings (More Merry Messages) in Cherry Cobbler ink in the lower right corner.
- Cut a Scallop Doily from Delicate Doilies Large Sizzlit from Cherry Cobbler cardstock.
- Cut a 2 1/2" circle from Gumball Green and 2" circle from Whisper White with the Circles #2 die.
- Stamp the owl image in Early Espresso on the Whisper White circle. Free hand cut a chest from DSP to layer over the chest. Stamp the hat and present on scrap Whisper White with Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green ink.
- Add a Rhinestone jewel to the end of the Santa hat!
Isn't that a quick and fun card? Change the greeting and hat and make it a birthday card! Lots of ways to make it personalized!
We are starting our last week, but it's not too late to join our Card "Create"tions Holiday/Winter Edition! You'll have access to all the card sets until the end of NEXT year!
- 3 week mini-edition that is only cards
- These cards are EXCLUSIVE to our subscription and won't be shown anywhere else.
- Each designer will choose a holiday or winter set each week and make 3 different cards using that one set.
- Total of 45 unique card ideas from 15 different sets.
- Each card set includes a printable supply list with card measurements and photos.
- Perfect for your classes and stamp camps or to make for your own holiday cards!
AND…as a bonus on Saturday, each designer will be sharing a little 3D favor that matches the holiday or winter set they chose that week. We will be sharing this favor on our personal blogs, too, but you can easily tie it into your class offering!
AND…who are our designers? Your favorites are on board!
- Elizabeth Price
- Debbie Henderson
- Deb Currier
- Connie Babbert
- Mary Brown
So…check out the preview below and sign up today! The Create with Connie and Mary Card "Create"tions mini session runs October 28th thru November 16th!
Create with Connie and Mary
Holiday Card "Create"tions
We now use Fastwagon for our processing, you should immediately receive a Digital Order email with a link to a downloadable Welcome letter with your passwords! Thank you!