I need to replenish my sympathy card stash. I went to mail one out and I’m completely out of them! So, I made up this one very quick last night. I do like the Pool Party textured background. I think it highlights the yellow sunflower and makes it pop! Now need to get this in the mail.
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party was embossed half way with the Layering Leaves Embossing Folder.
- A 1 x 4 strip of Petal Garden Designer Paper was added across the bottom of the embossing.
- With Sympathy from Rose Wonder was stamped with Early Espresso Ink under the DSP.
- The flower from Painted Harvest was stamped with Daffodil Delight and Crushed Curry, the center and dots with Early Espresso on Whisper White. It was punched with the Starburst punch and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Always Artichoke cardstock was punched with the Leaf Punch and sponged with Always Artichoke ink. It was tucked under the flower.
Very quick and simple, but I know it will be appreciated by our friends.
We are now taking signups for our fabulous Create with Connie and Mary November 2017 mini session that will be opening soon! Here’s a sneak peek!
We are featuring products from the HOLIDAY Catalog! Don’t forget…get the FREE Be Merry Kit Bonus project when you purchase October & November together!
- Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online. All for only $8.95 US!
See details at Create with Connie and Mary!