This card was my Control Freaks card for the Occasions Catalog swap! I couldn’t wait to play with the Painted Petals set and this was the first card I made with it!
Here are the details for you:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Whisper White folded in half.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party was embossed with the Spring Flowers folder.
- Across the front is a 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of the green stripe pattern in the Painted Blooms Designer Paper.
- Whisper White was cut from the third from smallest Oval Framelit. Using the Painted Petals Stamp Set, the trio of flowers were stamped with Pool Party, the leaves from Pear Pizzazz, the dots with So Saffron and the greeting in Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Pearls were colored with the Daffodil Delight Blendabilities Markers and placed in the center of the flowers.
- A bow was tied with the Wild Wasabi Thick Twine and added under the greeting with a Mini Glue Dot.
Hope you like it!
We are working on Week 4 of our new Spring Collection 2015 over on Create with Connie and Mary! We’ve had some wonderful project tutorials so far! And last week was our Card “Create”tions weeks…six different stamp sets were featured with 4 cards each! It’s not too late to join and you’ll have access to the tutorials for up to a year! Our subscription is full of gift ideas, home decor, card sets and 3D project tutorials perfect for your stamp camps and classes! We’re using Occasions and Sale-A-Bration products from Stampin’ Up!’s Catalogs. Get over 24 projects for only $29.95 US…that’s just a little over $1 per tutorial! More details over on Create with Connie and Mary!