Lots of crazy things going on here…birthdays, husband in the hospital…hoping things have finally settled down a little! It has been a LONG while since I’ve spent some quality time in my studio actually creating!
One of the fun things about the Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trips is swapping with others who have earned the trip. This was my Mediterranean Cruise swap this year! I love the colors in the Playful Palette DSP Stack.
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Emerald Envy cardstock, folded in half.
- On the 3 x 5-1/2 piece of Very Vanilla, the easel from Painter’s Palette was stamped with Memento Black Ink towards the bottom right side.
- The speckles were stamped with Peekaboo Peach and Sweet Sugarplum inks diagonally across the front and the Very Vanilla piece adhered to the base card.
- A 1/2 x 5-1/2 strip of Playful Palette DSP was added to hide the seam.
- The Birthday greeting from Painter’s Palette was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Peekaboo Peach and cut with the Scallop Square Layered Framelits, then placed on the easel with Stampin’ Dimensinals.
- The Petite Flower was punched from Sweet Sugarplum cardstock and added to the front with a Perfect White Accent in the center.
I think it is lots of fun, even though I was working with limited new product items back in early May!
Want some more fun ideas?
It’s not too late to join! The Create with Connie and Mary June 2016 MINI SESSION is only $8.95 US and we’re using products and stamp sets from the NEW 2016-17 Catalog! We just opened on June 11th!
* Each month’s $8.95 US session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp meetings!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!