Stampin' Up! has an amazing Demonstrator Support team! Every time you call in with a question or problem, they are on hand to help graciously! The demos have gotten together to show our LOVE by taking this week to show our appreciation! Here's my card for #weloveDS Appreciation Week! So THANKS SO MUCH Demonstrator Support!!!
I borrowed the general layout for this card from Deb Currier, but switched out the stamps and colors. I had the little flowers from Stampin' Up!'s Peaceful Petals already made and sitting on my desk, and they worked perfectly for the look I wanted to achieve!
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Strawberry Slush cardstock, folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Soft Sky cardstock.
- On the 4×4 panel of Sahara Sand, I stamped the Hardwood background stamp with Sahara Sand ink. It is layered on a 4 x 4 1/4 piece of Basic Black cardstock and placed on the front.
- I punched a 2 1/2" Circle from Shimmer White and pierced holes around it with the template. I stamped Thank You So Much from Lots of Thanks stamp set with Black Stazon and added to the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I stamped the flowers and leaves from Peaceful Petals in Black Stazon on Shimmer White and watercolored with Strawberry Slush, Wild Wasabi, Garden Green and Crushed Curry Stampin' Write Markers, then cut them out and adhered on the front.
- Finally, I cut a couple 3/4" strips of Basic Black and Strawberry Slush and tucked them under the circle.
I'm happy with how mine turned out!
So, again THANK YOU to our remarkable Demonstrator Support Team and everyone who works so hard at the Home Office!