Another pretty flower stamp set in the Occasions Catalog! I was excited to see some outline images that could be colored, or stamped on colored cardstock! Every once in a while I do like to color! On this one, I did both! And…don't you LOVE that new On Film Framelit? It embosses around the edges, too! This card has lots of texture.
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Tangerine Tango cardstock, folded in half.
- I embossed the 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Whisper White with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder.
- The On File Framelit was cut from Baked Brown Sugar cardstock and placed on the front.
- I measured the inside of the frame and then cut another piece of Whisper White that was 1/4" smaller (I think 2 3/4 x 2 3/4?) I stamped the greeting from Peaceful Petals with Baked Brown Sugar in the upper right corner.
- The flower was stamped twice on Crushed Curry with Black Stazon, then I used my AquaPainter and added Tangerine Tango ink around it. I cut out one full flower and just the center of the other.
- The leaves were stamped with Black Stazon on Garden Green carstock, cut out, and more Garden Green ink added with the AquaPainter.
- In the center of the flower, I added a small orange designer button tied with White Bakers Twine.
- The entire flower was popped up on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I added some EXTRA sparkle with some of the Gold Sequins cut from the trim…fun!!!
PREVIEW WEEK starts on Sunday! We are starting the Early Bird signups for our Spring Collection 2014 on Create with Connie and Mary. It's all about the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration projects! We have lots of GREAT ideas to help you!! See more information over on Create with Connie and Mary!