Woohoo!!! We are just getting started over on Create with Connie and Mary Card “Create”tions Celebrations edition! It’s all about CARDS! We know so many of you LOVE these editions! We will use 18 different sets in the Annual and Occasions Catalogs and feature 4 cards in a set using them! That’s over 72 card ideas…for only $19.95 US! Kick off the end of the Stampin’ Up! year with these ideas for your classes and stamp camps (but, of course, you don’t need to be a demo to join!) See more details over on Create with Connie and Mary!
I used Petal Potpourri for my FREE TUTORIAL during Preview Week…see it over here on Create with Connie and Mary if you missed it. I had also made this card first at the same time, but it didn’t fit the direction I went using Gold Soiree DSP and the Party Pennants Die. I still really like it, though…great workshop card! I like how the lighter shade of Crisp Cantaloupe in the background almost looks like it is under vellum!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Garden Green, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 Whisper White layer, the Petal Potpourri flower image was stamped three times with Crisp Cantaloupe Ink. The centers were stamped with Gold Metallic Ink.
- The greeting from Because You Care Hostess set was stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink on the right side.
- On scrap Whisper White, the flower was stamped again with Calypso Coral Ink and Garden Green Ink and both punched with the Flower Medallion Punch. The leaves were made by cutting the petals into pairs.
- Calypso Coral was punched with the Flower Medallion Punch for behind the inked flower.
- The center was stamped with Gold Metallic Ink on Whisper White and punched with the 1/2″ Circle Punch.
- Everything was put together with Stampin’ Dimensionals and added to the front.
Love it! I think I’ll make some more in different colors for my mom for Mother’s Day! She’ll like that!