It's Day 4 of the Create with Connie and Mary Fall Collection 2013 and this is the LAST WEEK to take advantage of the Early Bird Special…only $19.95 for 4 weeks of projects EACH with a full downloadable tutorial! For the Fall Collection we are featuring projects with Halloween and Fall themes!
Today, Deb shows you how we've combined our Card "Create"tions sessions into Create Collections! Going forward, one week out of each of our 4 week Create sessions will focus on CARDS! Each designer will use one set and create a set of 4 cards (sometimes with a little BONUS thrown in!)…that is over 24 EXCLUSIVE card ideas! These are perfect to use as a stand-alone class, or spread them out over several classes…and the BEST NEWS is that they won't be shown ANYWHERE else! They are exclusive to our Create with Connie and Mary collections! WOOHOO!!! So go check out Deb's cards and FREE TUTORIAL over on Create with Connie and Mary today…and she has some BLOG CANDY for you, too!
In celebration, I made a Halloween card, too! This one came together SUPER easy! I'm already thinking it would be cute as a tag on a gift bag, too! I love the "moon" behind the bats out of DSP!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Summer Starfruit cardstock folded in half.
- I embossed the 4 x 5 1/4 Basic Black background with the Chevron Folder.
- I cut a 2 x 5 strip of Witches Brew Designer Paper, then cut a flag end and curled them slightly.
- I used the Circle Framelits (yeah!) to cut my Designer Paper "moon" and stamped "Bats about You" from Halloween Hello with Black Stazon Ink on top.
- I stamped two of the bats from Halloween Hello with Black Stazon on Very Vanilla and cut them out (that took longer than putting the rest of the card together!). They are popped up on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals!
That's it!!! It came together in a VERY short time and would be great for mass producing! And I love it!
Time is quickly running out on taking advantage of the EARLY BIRD SPECIAL for our wonderful FALL COLLECTION featuring the NEW HOLIDAY and regular Stampin' Up! CATALOGS!!!! Only $19.95 US…a $5 savings off the regular $24.95 US price!
So…what's the FALL COLLECTION all about? 4 weeks of daily projects EACH with a full downloadable tutorial that aren't shown ANYWHERE else! Card sets and projects that can be completed in about 2 hours…perfect for classes and camps! Check out our FREE Preview Projects – August 18 – 24! Fall Collection runs August 25 through September 21…so you have plenty of time to plan classes or make the projects for yourself! You don't want to miss it!