It’s Day 5 of PREVIEW WEEK over on Create with Connie and Mary! We are giving away BLOG CANDY this week…free subscriptions…and introducing our Design Team…there are TWO more today!! Make sure to leave a comment on their blogs to be entered to win! PLUS we will have a couple FREE TUTORIALS this week for you so you can see a sample of what our subscription is all about!
Now is the time to subscribe to Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection 2014. This collection features projects using products from the NEW CATALOG…you don’t want to miss it! We have over 18 projects for stamp camps and classes, PLUS over 24 EXCLUSIVE card ideas! All that for only $24.95 US! But, tomorrow is the LAST DAY for the Early Bird Special…sign up before Sunday! More details on Create with Connie and Mary!
In celebration, I made up this card using my favorite Beautiful Bunch stamp set again! I love the patriotic feel to it using Maritime!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Night of Navy, folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- On the 3 3/4 x 5 layer of Maritime DSP, I added a 1 x 3 3/4 piece of the Stripe pattern, with a 1/4 strip of Real Red Cardstock under it.
- I stamped the Beautiful Bunch flower twice with Real Red on Whisper White, then punched with the Fun Flower Punch.
- I punched the center out of Regals Backgrounds DSP because I wanted the polka dot pattern…you could use the navy pattern in Maritime, too! The flower was placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a Rhinestone Jewel to the center, too.
- I stamped Happy Birthday from And Many More stamp set…love the selection of greetings in that set!
Perfect for a July birthday, don’t you think? Make sure to find out where the BLOG CANDY is today by checking out Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Members and leaving a comment on their blogs!