Are you excited? Tomorrow is the first day that customers can order from the Occasions catalog PLUS get Sale-A-Bration Benefits…a free SAB item for every $50 spent! WOOHOO! It’s the most favorite time of the year for stamping lovers!
I played around with this Rose Wonder set a little more and wanted to use some of the other elements in the stamp set and framelits other than the large flower! This little flower is cute clustered together on this simple to put together card!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Blushing Bride cardstock, folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Smoky Slate cardstock.
- The Circle Framelit was cut from Whisper White and stamped with the Rose Wonder greeting in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink in the upper right corner.
- The small flower was stamped three times with Calypso Coral Ink on Blushing Bride cardstock and hand-cut . It was also stamped three times with Calypso Coral on Daffodil Delight cardstock and the center portion hand-cut out on each flower, then adhered over the larger blossom with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- In the center of the flowers are Perfect White Accents and they were added to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The stems were stamped with Mossy Meadow Ink on Pear Pizzazz and hand-cut then adhered on the cardfront, tucked under the flowers.
That’s it…very CAS look on this card, but I like it! Do you want more ideas? Check out the details on our Create with Connie and Mary January 2016 Mini Session!
We are getting ready for our JANUARY 2016 MINI SESSION with projects using stamp sets from the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochures! Get some great ideas for your January, February and Spring classes! You are going to LOVE these! PLUS check out the VALENTINE SPECIAL BONUS below!
Sets we are using for the January session, opening January 11th:
- Flowering Fields
- Botanical Blooms
- Apple of My Eye
- First Sight
- Beautiful Ride
- What I Love
- Easter Lamb
- Balloon Celebration
- Party Wishes
- Pyramid Pals
plus BONUS VALENTINE project