Really…I have been stamping…a lot!!! I’ve got several craft fairs coming up and classes…I just haven’t had time to photograph and blog what I’ve been doing! This week, I have several friends coming over for a “mini” retreat! Looking forward to devoting some time just to stamping with them. I want to get my Christmas cards done, but still have no idea what I’m doing!
This card was originally intended for my Christmas Card class last week, but then I realized that there was very little stamping on it! And…a couple of the other projects were Big Shot intensive also. So, I set this one aside and made up a different card using Santa’s Sleigh. I love the Gold Glimmer on top of Mint Macaron! REALLY pretty in person!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Mint Macaron, folded in half.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is embossed with the Pretty Paisleys Embossing Folder.
- The Merry Christmas Wishes greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink towards the bottom of the oval.
- The sleigh base is cut from Mint Macaron and the filigree top from Gold Glimmer Paper with the Santa’s Sleigh Thinlets and adhered together, then placed on the front in the center of the embossed oval.
- The presents were stamped with Memento Black on scrap Whisper White, then watercolored with an AquaPainter and Cherry Cobbler, Mint Macaron, and Delightful Dijon Markers. They were adhered inside the sleigh.
- The stars were cut with the Santa’s Sleigh Thinlet from Gold Glimmer Paper and added randomly to the front.
Isn’t that pretty? I love all the sparkle! Want some more great ideas? Join our October 2016 Mini Session over on Create with Connie and Mary! The Create with Connie and Mary October Mini Session just opened and it features products from the Holiday Mini! It’s not too late to join!
* 3 card sets
* two 3D projects
* only $8.95 per month
Exclusive projects for SUBSCRIBERS only that will not be shown anywhere else!
AND…if you sign up for BOTH September and October you can still get the FREE bonus project…great for a fun class or to decorate your home!
So NOW is the time to join and get a head start on Christmas! Here’s a peek of the bonus project: