Gosh! It is almost the end of January! WOOHOO! One month closer to spring! This month on Create with Connie and Mary blog hops, we are featuring “empowerment words”. Every Saturday we will have a new word that hopefully inspires the card we make. Our last week’s Saturday Blog Hop word is “ACHIEVEMENT”! Don’t we all love that feeling of achievement? Nothing quite like it! And, when we are recognized for that achievement, it is even better!
I love the stamp set and punch in the Sale-a-Bration that are available for FREE with purchase! Best time of the year! I’ve used both the Thoughtful Blooms stamp set and Small Bloom Punch on today’s “Acheivement” card.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock is embossed with the Coastal Weave Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Birthday Bonanza Designer Paper is cut with a flag end and placed on top.
- The Scallop Rectangle of Pineapple Punch cardstock is cut with Stitched So Sweetly die and added on top.
- The Thoughtful Blooms flower was stamped three times with Pineapple Punch Ink and the centers with Memento Black on scrap Whisper White and punched with the Small Bloom Punch. The leaves were stamped three times with Granny Apple Green and hand-cut. All were added to the front of the rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- CongratYOUlations from Thoughtful Blooms was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 1/2 x 2-1/4 piece of Whisper White, cut the flag end and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Bermuda Bay Nobel Peacock Rhinestones were added to the centers of the flowers for a little bling.
This TAGS IN BLOOM Tutorial Collection has four designs that are ALL NEW and so elegant when paired with the Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper and Label Me Punches! We've created THREE cards (one a special fold!), and fabulous 3D gift idea with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Tags in Bloom Stamp Set and punches. See the details HERE!
NOTE: Don’t have the Tags in Bloom stamp set? The Layered with Kindness Stamp Set in the Occasions Catalog (page 41) could EASILY be substituted for the Tags in Bloom images on each of our projects!
The new Honey Bee Bundle in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog pairs great with the Golden Honey Designer Paper that is a FREE Sale-A-Bration item! This expanded Collection has SIX designs that are ALL NEW and sure to "bee" in favor with you and your customers! We've created THREE cards (one a fun fold!), a 3D favor, and TWO small home decor items with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Honey Bee Bundle. We know you will "bee" happy making these FUN items! See all the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: GGTN3BGC
FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 purchase!