Gosh! It is almost the end of January! WOOHOO! One month closer to spring! This month on Create with Connie and Mary blog hops, we are featuring “empowerment words”. Every Saturday we will have a new word that hopefully inspires the card we make. Our last week’s Saturday Blog Hop word is “ACHIEVEMENT”! Don’t we all love that feeling of achievement? Nothing quite like it! And, when we are recognized for that achievement, it is even better!
I love the stamp set and punch in the Sale-a-Bration that are available for FREE with purchase! Best time of the year! I’ve used both the Thoughtful Blooms stamp set and Small Bloom Punch on today’s “Acheivement” card.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock is embossed with the Coastal Weave Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Birthday Bonanza Designer Paper is cut with a flag end and placed on top.
- The Scallop Rectangle of Pineapple Punch cardstock is cut with Stitched So Sweetly die and added on top.
- The Thoughtful Blooms flower was stamped three times with Pineapple Punch Ink and the centers with Memento Black on scrap Whisper White and punched with the Small Bloom Punch. The leaves were stamped three times with Granny Apple Green and hand-cut. All were added to the front of the rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- CongratYOUlations from Thoughtful Blooms was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 1/2 x 2-1/4 piece of Whisper White, cut the flag end and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Bermuda Bay Nobel Peacock Rhinestones were added to the centers of the flowers for a little bling.
Our second release from Stampin' Up!'s new Annual Catalog is the beautiful FOREVER GREENERY SUITE of products. We love the wide variety of leaf images! For this Collection, we combined the Forever Fern Stamp Set and Forever Flourishing Dies with Forever Greenery Designer Paper and Accessories. This Collection contains three cards (one a special fold card) and a creative 3D project perfect for your classes or to give as a gift. See more details HERE!
For this Collection, we combined the Beautiful World Stamp Set and World Map Dies, with the bright, fun NEW 2020-22 In Colors for a fresh and modern look! This Collection contains four cards and two customer-focused 3D gift project tutorials for open houses, catalog reveals or virtual classes. ALL six project tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. Several projects are "class kit to go" focused using dies and In Color cardstock, designer paper and accessories, with only a stamped greeting added. See all the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: QB7KFKSQ