Gosh! It is almost the end of January! WOOHOO! One month closer to spring! This month on Create with Connie and Mary blog hops, we are featuring “empowerment words”. Every Saturday we will have a new word that hopefully inspires the card we make. Our last week’s Saturday Blog Hop word is “ACHIEVEMENT”! Don’t we all love that feeling of achievement? Nothing quite like it! And, when we are recognized for that achievement, it is even better!
I love the stamp set and punch in the Sale-a-Bration that are available for FREE with purchase! Best time of the year! I’ve used both the Thoughtful Blooms stamp set and Small Bloom Punch on today’s “Acheivement” card.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock is embossed with the Coastal Weave Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Birthday Bonanza Designer Paper is cut with a flag end and placed on top.
- The Scallop Rectangle of Pineapple Punch cardstock is cut with Stitched So Sweetly die and added on top.
- The Thoughtful Blooms flower was stamped three times with Pineapple Punch Ink and the centers with Memento Black on scrap Whisper White and punched with the Small Bloom Punch. The leaves were stamped three times with Granny Apple Green and hand-cut. All were added to the front of the rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- CongratYOUlations from Thoughtful Blooms was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 1/2 x 2-1/4 piece of Whisper White, cut the flag end and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Bermuda Bay Nobel Peacock Rhinestones were added to the centers of the flowers for a little bling.
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV