This week’s blog hop theme is to use ALL FIVE of the new In Colors! They blend pretty well together, so this should be fun to see what everyone came up with for their project!
I decided to stamp the five colors in my background using the “smoosh” image from Artistically Inked stamp set! That was pretty fun!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Polished Pink cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White was stamped with all five new In Colors, going down the paper light to dark: Pale Papaya, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, Soft Succulent and finally Evening Evergreen.
- The floral bundle was cut from Basic Black with the Artistic Die and adhered.
- Happy Birthday from Artistically Inked was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 1/2 x 4 strip of Polished Pink cardstock and popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Soft Succulent In Color Jewels were added next to the greeting.
VERY simple card, but I love all these In Colors together! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR