This week’s blog hop theme is to use ALL FIVE of the new In Colors! They blend pretty well together, so this should be fun to see what everyone came up with for their project!
I decided to stamp the five colors in my background using the “smoosh” image from Artistically Inked stamp set! That was pretty fun!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Polished Pink cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White was stamped with all five new In Colors, going down the paper light to dark: Pale Papaya, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, Soft Succulent and finally Evening Evergreen.
- The floral bundle was cut from Basic Black with the Artistic Die and adhered.
- Happy Birthday from Artistically Inked was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 1/2 x 4 strip of Polished Pink cardstock and popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Soft Succulent In Color Jewels were added next to the greeting.
VERY simple card, but I love all these In Colors together! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM