Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our Create with Connie and Mary theme is “Back to School”. I think most schools are back to school by now…or at least went back this week! Our schools have been back in session for a couple weeks now.
I think Stampin’ Up!’s Harvest Hellos is one of the cutest we’ve had in a long time! I like that the punch fits either an apple or pumpkin or jack-o-lantern! Makes it so versatile! So, for my back to school card, I wanted a notebook paper background…easy to make with the Simply Scored Tool!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Real Red cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded to form base card.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pineapple Punch cardstock.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Whisper White was placed in the Simply Scored Tool, then the Balmy Blue Marker used to make the lines in the notebook paper every 1/2 inch with 1 inch at the top. The side was scored at 3/4 ink.
- A 1/4″ Hole Punch was used on the left side for the binder holes. It was adhered to the base card.
- A 1/2 x 3 piece of Brights (Granny Apple Green) Designer Paper was added towards the bottom of the notebook paper.
- The apple from Harvest Hellos stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and colored with the Real Red and Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends. It was punched with the Apple Builder Punch and placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The stem was punched from Early Espresso cardstock and added under the apple with a Mini Glue Dot.
- The leaf was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, colored with Granny Apple Green Blends, then punched with the Apple Builder Punch and added to the apple.
- Some Linen Thread was tied in a bow and added to the base of the stem.
- Welcome Back from Harvest Hellos stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Granny Apple Green cardstock and punched with the Classic Label Punch, then added towards the top of the notebook paper.
- A trio of Red Rhinestones were added to the background.
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6