Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our Create with Connie and Mary theme is “Back to School”. I think most schools are back to school by now…or at least went back this week! Our schools have been back in session for a couple weeks now.
I think Stampin’ Up!’s Harvest Hellos is one of the cutest we’ve had in a long time! I like that the punch fits either an apple or pumpkin or jack-o-lantern! Makes it so versatile! So, for my back to school card, I wanted a notebook paper background…easy to make with the Simply Scored Tool!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Real Red cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded to form base card.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pineapple Punch cardstock.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Whisper White was placed in the Simply Scored Tool, then the Balmy Blue Marker used to make the lines in the notebook paper every 1/2 inch with 1 inch at the top. The side was scored at 3/4 ink.
- A 1/4″ Hole Punch was used on the left side for the binder holes. It was adhered to the base card.
- A 1/2 x 3 piece of Brights (Granny Apple Green) Designer Paper was added towards the bottom of the notebook paper.
- The apple from Harvest Hellos stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and colored with the Real Red and Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends. It was punched with the Apple Builder Punch and placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The stem was punched from Early Espresso cardstock and added under the apple with a Mini Glue Dot.
- The leaf was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, colored with Granny Apple Green Blends, then punched with the Apple Builder Punch and added to the apple.
- Some Linen Thread was tied in a bow and added to the base of the stem.
- Welcome Back from Harvest Hellos stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Granny Apple Green cardstock and punched with the Classic Label Punch, then added towards the top of the notebook paper.
- A trio of Red Rhinestones were added to the background.
Use HOST CODE: VB9JV42Q
Create some winter magic with Stampin' Up!'s MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE! The delicate sprigs, berries and foliage combined with fine-line greetings promote winter's subtle beauty. Add a birthday, anniversary or get well greeting instead for an extra special message to warm up the cold weather months. Our MAGICAL MEADOW CARD COLLECTION features the MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE with the WINTER MEADOW DESIGNER PAPER. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX cards in this Collection! See more details HERE!
Celebrating a holly, jolly Christmas or any festive occasion is SO easy using Stampin' Up!'s MERRY & BRIGHT STAMP SET & DIES! Mix and match the word block greetings and use the two different types of lights for bright and colorful fun and instant cheer on your paper projects. Our MERRY & BRIGHT COLLECTION features the MERRY & BRIGHT BUNDLE with the MERRY BOLD & BRIGHT DESIGNER PAPER to make quick cards or decorations for any type of party. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX projects...four card designs AND two gift card holder ideas! See more details HERE!
Winter trees to Christmas scenes, our MERRIEST TREES COLLECTION has you covered! With multiple sizes of trees, presents, ornaments and stars that double as snowflakes, you won't run out of creative options using this set! We featured the MERRIEST TREES STAMP SET AND DIES with the A WALK IN THE FOREST DESIGNER PAPER to share the love of Christmas and the entire winter season. There are step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special project to use yourself, sell at craft fairs, or give away as a gift during the holidays! See more details HERE!