It’s Saturday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! Our design team theme is featuring “Black & Orange Cards” this week. Of course, since Halloween is SO close now, it was the obvious choice to use, right? But…I think not quite so obvious is the use of the Garden Girl stamp set! I love how she turned out!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 1-1/2 x 4 strip of Spooky Nights Designer Paper was placed at the bottom of a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Very Vanilla cardstock.
- The pumpkins from Spooky Nights Designer Paper were cut out and placed at the top of the DSP.
- The girl from Garden Girl was stamped with Memento Black on Whisper White, then colored with the NEW Stampin’ Blends in Dark/Light Pumpkin Pie and Dark/Light Smoky Slate and Ivory for the skin.
- The hat from Spooky Cat stamp set was stamped with Memento Black on Very Vanilla and cut out. The buckle colored with Dark Pumpkin Pie.
- Don’t forget one of the small pumpkins was cut from the DSP and tucked in the basket.
- Happy Halloween from Spooky Cat Stamp Set was stamped with Memento Black.
- A few Black Rhinestones were scattered in the background.
I can’t wait to see what the Design Team did with the challenge this week! Next up is our Create website to find out more about our October Mini Session, then onto Mary Brown or go backwards to visit Melissa Davies!
- Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online. All for only $8.95 US!
See details at Create with Connie and Mary!