This week’s blog hop theme is Borders or Tags! Stampin’ Up! has a couple great new die sets….Border Basics and Tailor Made Tags that really enhance card making! I wanted to use the tags in a little different way…can you spot the THREE tags on here? I pulled out my Sweet as a Peach Bundle again…mostly because I love this Designer Paper!
SWEET AS A PEACH BUNDLE
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pale Papaya cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form the base card.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of You’re A Peach Designer Paper was added to the base.
- Two of the largest scalloped edge tags were cut from Old Olive cardstock with the Tailored Made Tags Dies, then embossed with the Checks Embossing Folder. They were added to the front, and the extra ends cut off the side.
- Some Pale Papaya Open Weave Ribbon was fed thru the holes and tied in a bow (after the tag was added).
- The smallest flat end tag was cut from Basic White cardstock and the reinforcer from Calypso Coral cardstock. It was adhered together and then stamped with the Have a Peach Day greeting in Memento Black Ink.
- The trio of peaches were inked with Pale Papaya Ink and sponged with Calypso Coral In on the edge, then cut with the Peach Dies. The little leaves were cut from Pear Pizzazz with the double leaf. One peach was added to the end of the tag with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Genial Gems was added in the background for a little bling!
OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9