This week’s blog hop theme is Borders or Tags! Stampin’ Up! has a couple great new die sets….Border Basics and Tailor Made Tags that really enhance card making! I wanted to use the tags in a little different way…can you spot the THREE tags on here? I pulled out my Sweet as a Peach Bundle again…mostly because I love this Designer Paper!
SWEET AS A PEACH BUNDLE
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pale Papaya cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form the base card.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of You’re A Peach Designer Paper was added to the base.
- Two of the largest scalloped edge tags were cut from Old Olive cardstock with the Tailored Made Tags Dies, then embossed with the Checks Embossing Folder. They were added to the front, and the extra ends cut off the side.
- Some Pale Papaya Open Weave Ribbon was fed thru the holes and tied in a bow (after the tag was added).
- The smallest flat end tag was cut from Basic White cardstock and the reinforcer from Calypso Coral cardstock. It was adhered together and then stamped with the Have a Peach Day greeting in Memento Black Ink.
- The trio of peaches were inked with Pale Papaya Ink and sponged with Calypso Coral In on the edge, then cut with the Peach Dies. The little leaves were cut from Pear Pizzazz with the double leaf. One peach was added to the end of the tag with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Genial Gems was added in the background for a little bling!
OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Our popular TECHNIQUES Collection is back with SIX new techniques for cards! We are featuring the upcoming BLESSINGS OF HOME STAMP SET and FLOWERS OF HOME DIES (available for demos to preorder now and customers on January 3) along with the techniques. These flower images are so pretty to color or leave monochromatic for a vintage look! We've also paired the Bundle with the HEART & HOME DESIGNER PAPER on our SIX technique card tutorials. See more details here!
Don't you LOVE a great tree set? We do! In this bundle, use the trees singly or build an entire forest! They aren't just for Christmas cards, this bundle can be used year-around to build a woodsy scene. For our Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET and CHRISTMAS TREE DIES with the WHIMSY & WONDER DESIGNER PAPER to create three cards (one a special fold card) and a fabulous 3D project you can't wait to use...just in time for the holidays! See more details HERE!